+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Robbie McCrorie Off To Livingston ?

Is Robbie McCrorie Off To Livingston ?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1219385059242844164

Saw this post on twitter this evening. Hoping it can't be true as I understood he was contracted with us for the entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by shugg1e1919 View Post

Saw this post on twitter this evening. Hoping it can't be true as I understood he was contracted with us for the entire season.
    I think Rangers can recall him at any time and by the looks of it loan him out again to another club. What an absolute shambles this transfer window is so far.

Quote Originally Posted by shugg1e1919 View Post

Looks like a done deal ......... were doomed!

Perhaps Queens will get Andy Firth if McCrorie is away to Livi on loan.

Guess we will just have to get on with things but this would reflect badly on Rangers if the original loan deal was for the season and after the favour of the bounce game on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Guess we will just have to get on with things but this would reflect badly on Rangers if the original loan deal was for the season and after the favour of the bounce game on Saturday.
    The bounce game was beneficial to both clubs so hardly us doing them a favour. Even if the loan deal was for the season it's probably accepted that the parent Club can recall their player before then. It's a bummer that he's recalled to go on loan to another club but they probably feel he'll develop in a higher, more competitive, better coached environment. I wouldn't be surprised if the player/his agent had a say in the move as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    The bounce game was beneficial to both clubs so hardly us doing them a favour. Even if the loan deal was for the season it's probably accepted that the parent Club can recall their player before then. It's a bummer that he's recalled to go on loan to another club but they probably feel he'll develop in a higher, more competitive, better coached environment. I wouldn't be surprised if the player/his agent had a say in the move as well.
    I am sure you are correct. The lad has been great for us but I am always concerned when we get to rely on a loan player. The lack of security must worry the manager. Only hope AJ has a plan B in place.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Perhaps Queens will get Andy Firth if McCrorie is away to Livi on loan.
    Hopefully Firth is lined up for Palmerston if this is the case.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)