Liam o neill, our "midfielder", has said that no one knows whats wrong, and that the players will stick with Calderwood the manager. How egocentric is that.

It seems my services are required. I know whats wrong.

The players are, how can we say it....Merde. In all aspects. Who on earth would want Oneill in a team, or Harrison Dunk, or..Reggie Lamb......Paul Lewis.....that left back from Notts County, any of the youngsters.....

This club has no team, no money, no ground, no effective admin management, and no hope.

The truth is that we have no choice when it comes to those players, we cant replace them, were broke as usual. There must be a sinkhole that hoovers it up.

My solution would be to sack the lot. As for the StNeots link up, two games two defeats, even though there is at least half a dozen united youngsters there. And that's playing part timers who play for fun.

I watch a lot of aircraft investigation, you wont believe what goes on behind the scenes. When the nose is down and it wont come up, god knows what goes through peoples head. That's where this club is.

Screaming.

Commander Douglas Bader DSM VC T.U.R.N. A.W.A.Y. b.e.f.o.r.e. w.e c.r.a.s.h.