+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More disappointment

More disappointment

Dreadful to be at the ground and witness the continuance of our poor form.
    Why Zahore for Diangana ? Surely Edwards' pace would have been better, or if a striker required then Austin.
    The short playing out from the back perpetuated by Bartley co time to be a catalyst for disaster. We even constantly do it when taking free kicks.
    I don't want to continually knock the man as he is so much better than earlier, but he has now resorted to the old previous continual pointing, remonstrating with hands in the air and apportioning blame everywhere other than himself.
    I'm fearful and without new blood we must play Willock and Tulloch to get some youth and vibrancy back into the side.
    Johnno saves well, I would like to see how Bondy commands his area ?
    West Ham has to be the opportunity to blood these youngsters, with the promise of 1st team starts if potential shown.
    (still, as said earlier, I would have signed up for being top of the league at this stage)
    COYB. come on Slaven

We said the same last night. You lose a pacy tricky winger and you have a similar player on the bench, you would have thought like for like would have been the call. I get the feeling with Sawyers he likes the reputation of leading the way with the most completed passes during games but unfortunately they are all sideways or backwards. As for free kicks, what is all this cr*p of unless its just outside the box where a shot can be had then we pass it a couple of yards and totally lose the advantage unstead of pinging it into the box from wherever and putting pressure on the opposition. We had a free kick last night inside their half and with two passes it was at Johnston's feet and he ended up punting it up field to the halfway line, a complete waste. Last night was shocking and although i do not want to criticise Johnston as he is an excellent shot stopper, he should take a leaf out of the Stoke keeper for lessons on how to command your area, take crosses etc. Huge disappointment and we are heading towards a Wulfs situation where we squander a fantastic points gap.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)