+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peterborough v Wycombe

Reight sow we could do with posh having a key player sent off/ knacked for sat. In fact 2 or 3 would be useful...Get Toney chopped down Wycombe just enough to keep him out for Sat...

I've not seen owt yet to worry me about Saturday.

Does anybody else think that Darren Ferguson is the spittin' image of Steve Pemberton (League of Gentlemen, Millers shirt)

Good finish from Taylor (56) for Posh's 3rd. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Good finish from Taylor (56) for Posh's 3rd. Game over.
    Agree Nez. Don't like the fact they've nearly caught us back up on goals scored....

No they're just the one behind us now but not to worry Brin, it's the goal difference that counts and we're on + 22 to Posh's + 12

And in any case Brin, they're still seven points behind us AND they've played a game more. No worries Brin. ha-ha

4-0 now with the latest from Toney. Difficult to weigh this performance up because Posh have been playing against ten men for most of the game. Dembele looks to be their best player I.M.O. he's a tricky little sod out wide but I still haven't seen anything to worry me regarding our chances on Saturday. If we play like we have been doing lately then I can't see us losing.

Looking at this game tonight, I thought it was one they'd both got in hand but, playing this means they've both played one more than us. Very strange to playing this tonight????

Thought it might be because either team were still in the FA Cup and playing Saturday but that's not the case.

Might even score a 5th anytime soon....Wycombe are dropping like an Ess.ex girl's knickers in a bus shelter at the mo and I don't think they'll even make the play offs...

The game was lost as a contest Brin the moment Wycombe went down to ten men in the first half. They've not been in the game since and with only Akinfenwa up front (and we know how mobile he is), they were never gonna stand a chance once Posh went in front.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast