+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where do you think we will finish?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you think we will finish?

We had three disproportionately large crowds last season, the Cambridge ticket offer, Lincoln and then Mansfield. Forgetting the attendances for a minute isn’t it just horrible that after those games we all thought we wouldn’t lose again …

Name:  9D8A6962-B268-49E4-931D-BFD452907D8D.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  13.9 KB

I think 2nd or 3rd places are possible too, but more realistically 4th or 5th is where we will finish, l will be well happy with either of those places. Do to the late take over etc. we now have a realistic chance of promotion and with hopefully the return of Jim O' Brian he will be like another new signing.

I think we will probably finish 4th or 5th. If we carry on as we have been all season then we should finish on 72 points which would be 6th place finish.

We could at a push finish 3rd which would be an excellent achievement after the summer we had. Our defence is quite solid now and providing that the likes of Slocombe, Rawlinson and Lacey don’t get injured then we should be a tough team to break down over the final 16 games.

One thing that goes in our favour is we have a game in hand over Bromley and Yeovil. This gives us an opportunity to close the gap on those two from 3 and 6 points to 0 and 3 points. That could give us a massive boost psychology and put us in the mix with them.

With Wootton putting pen to paper on a deal, the new signing of Roberts and the return from injury of Jim O’Brien (who will be like a new signing) it’s certainly set up for an exciting last 1/3rd of the season. After all it is almost the business end of the season and that is where it really matters.

I voted 5th. Feckin no chance with that cnut in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I voted 5th. Feckin no chance with that cnut in charge.
    So why did you vote 5th then? Ardley was in charge then, so what's different now?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So why did you vote 5th then? Ardley was in charge then, so what's different now?
    Good point. I have tried with Ardley, I really have. Dreading facing the mighty Chesterfield next week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123