+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 203

Thread: Bring on the Morton at Home

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Dedicated to B4IGo

    Iíve supported United from 1980, and been a season ticket holder from 1983. Iíve watched the best and (unfortunately) worst United teams, so more than qualified to voice my opinion, so you can GTF!

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Too many silly posts to highlight on. why dont you guys not just stay away for whats left of this dreadful season. Submit your GF lower ticket to someone who can enjoy the moment. And concentrate on the fine job yous do coaching the under 8,s at riverside ( that no one else wants to do).
    Aye very good! Is no one allowed an opinion now? This is a forum where opinions are welcomed, some will agree some will disagree. Thatís the way it goes...
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 25-01-2020 at 08:39 PM.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    What makes you think he picked the wrong team?
    How do you know this? He picked the wrong team on Sunday v hibs yet we are still in the cup. He picked the wrong team most of the season yet won the league at ease. What EVIDENCE do you have that the WRONG team has EVER been picked???Explain without boring us mere football fan mortals. Plz.
    Arguably our most important player Butcher, nowhere to be seen. Watson our best centre half, benched. Pawlett & Sow starting. There's 4 pieces of evidence. Anything else?

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Youíre an absolute belter!!

    The reason weíve done so well over the past 13 games, is because weíve had a settled team and formation, which followed two losses from unexpected changes and formation.
    Today, Robbie changed the team, and we struggle (at home) against a team, most of the league are pumping week in/week out, and you have the audacity to criticise fellow fans, who question those unexpected changes??? GTF!!

    P.S.Nobody is calling for his head! We just want this league closed out ASAP!
    Bang on

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    What makes you think he picked the wrong team?
    How do you know this? He picked the wrong team on Sunday v hibs yet we are still in the cup. He picked the wrong team most of the season yet won the league at ease. What EVIDENCE do you have that the WRONG team has EVER been picked???Explain without boring us mere football fan mortals. Plz.
    Wow 🤦🏼*♂️

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    For me Powers was like a man down today, just was not needed especially once we went behind, too slow and sideways with every pass, Mochrie was more impressive, quicker and forward thinking when he came on.
    Ive watched you greet aboot misplaced midfield passes for so long now, and now we have a player who can find his man most of the time, your still crying into yir keyboard!

    It must have been because most of Powers work was in front of me for all the game, right of centre GF lower, but i saw him spray the ball about all places short and long. 2 pin point passes to Smith early doors, and im sure it was him that put an outrageous reverse pass to Appere in the first half. His sideways stuff, he put in his pass, and if he ****s it up, he moves 5 yards into space to accept the ball again. When a pass is coming in, his head is straight up looking for the next pass.

    Badly missed 2 players today in Butcher and Stanton!

  7. #117
    I thought we missed Stanton today too FWIW

  8. #118
    Well that's another game gone and we've not only maintained our lead over the second placed team we've actually increased it. One game less for anyone else to catch us. Brilliant! The performance was disappointing but getting out of this league really is about results and the draw today turned out to be no too bad a result in the end. Calm heads needed now. Players and fans.Tomorrow, in the cold light of day, will be a beautiful Sunday.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Dedicated to B4IGo

    Iíve supported United from 1980, and been a season ticket holder from 1983. Iíve watched the best and (unfortunately) worst United teams, so more than qualified to voice my opinion, so you can GTF!
    And does this team that you so freely criticise fall into your worst utd teams ever? Maybe i could refresh your mature in age memory of perhaps worse? Either way sometimes its better to just be quite .... for a change. Qualified or otherwise.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    And does this team that you so freely criticise fall into your worst utd teams ever? Maybe i could refresh your mature in age memory of perhaps worse? Either way sometimes its better to just be quite .... for a change. Qualified or otherwise.
    Iím criticising the manager you fecking numpty!
    Read the posts properly, if you can!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •