+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring on the Morton at Home

Dedicated to B4IGo

I’ve supported United from 1980, and been a season ticket holder from 1983. I’ve watched the best and (unfortunately) worst United teams, so more than qualified to voice my opinion, so you can GTF!

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Too many silly posts to highlight on. why dont you guys not just stay away for whats left of this dreadful season. Submit your GF lower ticket to someone who can enjoy the moment. And concentrate on the fine job yous do coaching the under 8,s at riverside ( that no one else wants to do).
    Aye very good! Is no one allowed an opinion now? This is a forum where opinions are welcomed, some will agree some will disagree. That’s the way it goes...
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 25-01-2020 at 08:39 PM.

What makes you think he picked the wrong team?
    How do you know this? He picked the wrong team on Sunday v hibs yet we are still in the cup. He picked the wrong team most of the season yet won the league at ease. What EVIDENCE do you have that the WRONG team has EVER been picked???Explain without boring us mere football fan mortals. Plz.
    Arguably our most important player Butcher, nowhere to be seen. Watson our best centre half, benched. Pawlett & Sow starting. There's 4 pieces of evidence. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    You’re an absolute belter!!

The reason we’ve done so well over the past 13 games, is because we’ve had a settled team and formation, which followed two losses from unexpected changes and formation.
    Today, Robbie changed the team, and we struggle (at home) against a team, most of the league are pumping week in/week out, and you have the audacity to criticise fellow fans, who question those unexpected changes??? GTF!!

P.S.Nobody is calling for his head! We just want this league closed out ASAP!
    Bang on

What makes you think he picked the wrong team?
    How do you know this? He picked the wrong team on Sunday v hibs yet we are still in the cup. He picked the wrong team most of the season yet won the league at ease. What EVIDENCE do you have that the WRONG team has EVER been picked???Explain without boring us mere football fan mortals. Plz.
    Wow 🤦🏼*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    For me Powers was like a man down today, just was not needed especially once we went behind, too slow and sideways with every pass, Mochrie was more impressive, quicker and forward thinking when he came on.
    Ive watched you greet aboot misplaced midfield passes for so long now, and now we have a player who can find his man most of the time, your still crying into yir keyboard!

It must have been because most of Powers work was in front of me for all the game, right of centre GF lower, but i saw him spray the ball about all places short and long. 2 pin point passes to Smith early doors, and im sure it was him that put an outrageous reverse pass to Appere in the first half. His sideways stuff, he put in his pass, and if he ****s it up, he moves 5 yards into space to accept the ball again. When a pass is coming in, his head is straight up looking for the next pass.

Badly missed 2 players today in Butcher and Stanton!

I thought we missed Stanton today too FWIW

Well that's another game gone and we've not only maintained our lead over the second placed team we've actually increased it. One game less for anyone else to catch us. Brilliant! The performance was disappointing but getting out of this league really is about results and the draw today turned out to be no too bad a result in the end. Calm heads needed now. Players and fans.Tomorrow, in the cold light of day, will be a beautiful Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Dedicated to B4IGo

I’ve supported United from 1980, and been a season ticket holder from 1983. I’ve watched the best and (unfortunately) worst United teams, so more than qualified to voice my opinion, so you can GTF!
    And does this team that you so freely criticise fall into your worst utd teams ever? Maybe i could refresh your mature in age memory of perhaps worse? Either way sometimes its better to just be quite .... for a change. Qualified or otherwise.

And does this team that you so freely criticise fall into your worst utd teams ever? Maybe i could refresh your mature in age memory of perhaps worse? Either way sometimes its better to just be quite .... for a change. Qualified or otherwise.
    I’m criticising the manager you fecking numpty!
    Read the posts properly, if you can!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)