+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring on the Morton at Home

dinna worry, he predominantly picks things from posts and puts a twist on things when no ones even said anything like it. £80k a week for Armstrong though...

😂😂😂

When super Andy renewed his contract last time with Liverpool, the paper said £3m a year / £60,000 a week.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    When super Andy renewed his contract last time with Liverpool, the paper said £3m a year / £60,000 a week.
    Peter Mackie will be here in a minute to tell us exactly what Armstrong Robertson and Shankland are on. Andy had a shocker last night at Molineux, probably needs to give Jurgen a few Bob back

Thought Wolves played really well, no the usual Andy but still got the result.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You know what man. There's an element of tongue in cheek regarding the 'tombola selection from the messiah' comment. Clearly it got lost on you. However there is also an element of it which is true, in that he is still capable of springing a bizarre surprise on us, like Sunday. Why oh why would he use an alien formation in our hardest game of the season when, like you say, the tried and tested one has won us 11/13 games. The Pawlett inclusion as well. He must have naked pictures of the manager or something. I think we'd have won that game if we had stuck to what we know.
    Anyway, I can assure you I'm real thanks. I'm just giving my honest opinion. 👍🏼

Fair enough

I think he put too many players in that haven't played recently, Pawlett is a good player, has three assists and a goal this season in the league from very limited games time, when fully sharp is an asset and quality at this level... Hopefully he can catch a break and stay fit as definitely can contribute.

Tombola teamsheet: 😉

Siegrist
    Smith Connolly Reynolds (capt) Robson
    Pawlett Powers Harkes Appere
    Sow
    Shankland

Subs: Deniz, Sporle, McMullan, King, Mochrie, Neilson and Watson

Back to the norm formation wise it would seem. Pleasing.

Disappointed that he has dropped Watson i hope its one game only. Extremely harsh if he starts phasing him out the team. Dont really enjoy all these changes he keeps making either.

Good lineup and has hibs in mind resting Butch and Watson etc

No idea what his thinking is this time tbh. Resting players for Tue? Squad rotation against a weaker team? Trying to get unfit players up to speed?

No Glass or Butcher at all which is a bit strange, especially Glass.

Still, quite comfortable there's more than enough in that team to beat Morton.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)