+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring on the Morton at Home

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Eh?
    robert burns freemasonry? What’s that got to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    It's folk like B4Igo that will stop folk posting on here. Not allowed an opinion unless they agree with it.
    Actually dont know why i am posting as i am really not fussed about the result in the end. Maybe i have fallen into the League being safe brigade, but wouldnt mind a result on Tuesday if it means a bit more revenue coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Have you read any of the posts tonight? If so, why do you still not understand what 'the problem' is?
    Don’t think he’s capable of reading them, or if he does, the message doesn’t register!!

Have had good, constructive conversations on here with many fellow fans, even if we agree to disagree (eh, Shedka? ;-)), but all in the same, appreciative (of different opinion) manner, but B4Igo is literally on a different planet! Hey Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He won’t stop people, it’s a forum people can post what they like. Whatever their opinions regardless if he agrees or not.
    All this 'you're not a real fan' stuff because folk actually dare to criticise the players and manager. Bloody sick of it...

All this 'you're not a real fan' stuff because folk actually dare to criticise the players and manager. Bloody sick of it...
    That’s his opinion which we both know is wrong

You know what, it's just frustrating that after the week we've had on here, with Neilsons selections vs Hibs being very much a hot topic of debate, that he goes and does what he did today. Couldnae make it up ffs. 😂

It's folk like B4Igo that will stop folk posting on here. Not allowed an opinion unless they agree with it.
    Difference between opinions and out and out negativity. Let me (us) ask you. What would it take for you (or the likes of you) to just say.... well done the leagues won? Without going into football manager mode? Its boring, its pish its NOT topical or interesting. We dont want to hear about what YOU would do if you werent a scaffy. Its nonsense . Your poxy season ticket doesent allow you to bring everyone DOWN.

The leagues not won though???

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You know what, it's just frustrating that after the week we've had on here, with Neilsons selections vs Hibs being very much a hot topic of debate, that he goes and does what he did today. Couldnae make it up ffs. 😂
    Very true. Onwards and upwards to Tuesday. Preferably with the tombola locked in a cupboard. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Difference between opinions and out and out negativity. Let me (us) ask you. What would it take for you (or the likes of you) to just say.... well done the leagues won? Without going into football manager mode? Its boring, its pish its NOT topical or interesting. We dont want to hear about what YOU would do if you werent a scaffy. Its nonsense . Your poxy season ticket doesent allow you to bring everyone DOWN.
    You’re beginning to make a real chunt of yourself!!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)