+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Loud bangs last night in Coldside area

O/T Loud bangs last night in Coldside area

Did anyone else hear several loud bangs followed by what sounded a bit like fireworks around Coldside, about 10.30pm last night? I thought WW3 had started at first. Looking out I saw a large pall of smoke coming from somewhere between Hepburn Street and the fiveways circle. Sure spooked the dog.

Woken by a tremendous banging? Jammy *******. 🙂

I heard them and thought it might be something to do with the Chinese New Year?? Maybe it was mcpake throwing stuff around when he heard that the overrated (by Fundee fans) Wighton may be going to Arbroath on loan after Dundee being priced out of him going back to dense.

few people on Facebook moaning about this ranging from the middle oh the hill right up to Kirkton so f uck knows

Maybe better to ask the question on FUNmad as they all live in the city. Nobody in Angus heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_1988 View Post
    Maybe better to ask the question on FUNmad as they all live in the city. Nobody in Angus heard anything.
    Good point ha ha ha ha

Not a murmur down my way either 😂

Dundee Law erupted, lava flowed as far as the Kilmac Stadium where it caused £3.5 million improvement.

(Strange renaming their ground after the manager that took them DOON)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)