+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Yates recalled

Injury or not we only have 3 strikers. Just over a week until end of transfer window. This should give Warne and Co time to have a look at him in training and decide if we keep him or send him back out on loan, depending if we have someone else lined up.

At the beginning of the season we had 5 strikers and Warne was saying that was enough. Now the fans are happy to have just 3 strikers for 2 places, when one of them is Vass and spent most of the season injured.

Yates would be a good option in League 1, it's about getting championship. Not all the squad is championship std and given our wage structure, can we expect to sign championship quality players willing to play L1 on L1 wages.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Vassell along with Wiles didnt train but nothing bad according to Barker
    Was Mattock back in training?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Was Mattock back in training?
    Hes still a few games away according to Barker

His mums twitter account has gone private now, she didn’t like our fans putting her straight when she attacked management.

Also put this
    Name:  6400402A-956A-42EC-8E96-29AE8D4000D8.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  7.1 KB

She has always run her mouth off but this is really embarrassing for Yates imo Whois still our player
    Last edited by millertop; 23-01-2020 at 08:09 AM.

His mums twitter account has gone private now, she didn’t like our fans putting her straight when she attacked management.

Also put this

She has always run her mouth off but this is really embarrassing for Yates imo Whois still our player
    Taylor like Clarke lack of height done for them but JCH he's how I like my players with some attitude, I'm a fan. Yates I liked him from day 1 seeing him, give him a chance before discarding him. But Warney his idea of what works for us in certain cases it's different to mine. You've got to have the ability to start with. I'm not knocking Warney just in some cases he's too loyal to his players & others who could make it with us don't get a proper chance.

If Yates is not happy then he's unlikely to play very well is he?

He'd just been given the chance to play in his favourite position after Doyle went back to Bradford and then he gets brought back here to sit on the bench, I wouldn't be too happy either, but at the same time you have to do what your employer wants.

How about, welcome back Jerry and good luck.
    Just a thought.

JCH went to Coventry first and did nothing there, Taylor if she means Jon he has hardly thrieved at Donny.
    Yates has spent most of his time on the wing.
    Also, when all 3 players were with us we were mainly in the Championship not L2.
    She has mentioned 3 players, imagine how many of the 90 players Evans signed that thrieved after leaving us, I bet its not even 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Taylor like Clarke lack of height done for them but JCH he's how I like my players with some attitude, I'm a fan. Yates I liked him from day 1 seeing him, give him a chance before discarding him. But Warney his idea of what works for us in certain cases it's different to mine. You've got to have the ability to start with. I'm not knocking Warney just in some cases he's too loyal to his players & others who could make it with us don't get a proper chance.
    Yeah he clearly hasn't got a clue and we'll never be top of the league unless he listens to people who "know better".........oh, wait a minute......

Also put this

Wow, how embarrassing. I bet young Jerry is delighted his mummy is mouthing off in such a delightful way ☹.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast