+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O* Andersen

O* Andersen

He is just not good enough and never has been his performance against Preston was his usual littered with mistakes, he's not improved at all. Struber play halme and fielding in the centre of defence because it looking like nothing is happening to shore up these comical mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    He is just not good enough and never has been his performance against Preston was his usual littered with mistakes, he's not improved at all. Struber play halme and fielding in the centre of defence because it looking like nothing is happening to shore up these comical mistakes
    Some shocking recruitment last summer , even Keef's Rochdale freebies were better than some of this lot .

Summer signings I don't rate: Radlinger, Sibbick, Diaby, Andersen, Schmidt, Thomas, Chaplin, Wilks, Bahre.

Good money wasted. I think the signings were made with Stendel's 4-3-3 in mind. Hence selling Kieffer Moore and not bringing a big lad in.

Sad thing for all the errors the football hasn't been bad.

I’m a bit surprised you’ve got Chaplin in that list Ponte?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I’m a bit surprised you’ve got Chaplin in that list Ponte?
    Poor player on a purple patch. Another Chris Dagnall. All effort and heart not much else.

Watch the goals Anderson is at fault in some capacity for all 3......
    He slips for the first allowing the cross to come in, He is out muscled for the second allowing the cross to come in and for the third he gets in the way of the covering defender which allows the cross to come in!!
    He is an absoloute liability surely when they watch this back in training Struber will realise that he would be better of playing a youth teamer rather than him?

Get Sam Fielding laiked , av not seen him recently , but he's going to be a top player IMO , he deserves a chance ,

I've said since August that Anderson is the biggest problem for us defensively. His positional sense is shocking and that's a hard thing to coach really. You've either got it or you haven't and he doesn't seem to be learning. Bambo could be a bit hot headed at times and not composed but at least he was generally where he needed to be. Based on tuesday night I'd prefer Struber to stick Ben Williams in at centre half and just ask him to defend. Granted he's not big in height and that's a weakness but at least he'll defend and clear his lines. Anderson makes too many schoolboy errors in my opinion!