+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QOS v ALLOA

Not like Semple should have been near the starting 11. I mean, he only played well and scored last time he featured.

Hamilton should be starting every game. He's streets ahead of Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I still reckon Brownlie will be retained at Palmerston until the end of the season, whether he is playing well or not, as Queens are light on options for centre backs.
    Kilday, Semple & Devine...

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post

yep we have 3 in that position now without brownlee ,id just let him move on now as once these pre contracts are signed it effects players as thay stop putting themselfs into 50 50 situations holding back alot more id drop brownlee now .

Brownlie was disastrous today and if the rumours are true, - he should go.

Big Jack Hamilton caused a lot of problems when he came on and if he'd put that header either side of the keeper we would have taken the lead.

Their sub keeper made 3 amazing saves after their very soft equaliser to give them a win which was hardly deserved.

Over the piece 3-3 would have been acceptable.

I'd drop Brownlie to bench at best but certainly wouldn't let him go.
    Last thing we need is to give Partick any advantage at this delicate stage.

On a positive not, thought Lyon was pretty impressive at right back.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Yes, although Kilday is the best of those three and is injured.
    Semple one decent start and goal at Ayr.
    Devine 18 year old novice.
    Brownlie longest servant at club, although signed pre contract at Partick and still best option.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    I'd drop Brownlie to bench at best but certainly wouldn't let him go.
    Last thing we need is to give Partick any advantage at this delicate stage.

On a positive not, thought Lyon was pretty impressive at right back.
    Yes, I agree Brownlie should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Brownlie was disastrous today and if the rumours are true, - he should go.

Big Jack Hamilton caused a lot of problems when he came on and if he'd put that header either side of the keeper we would have taken the lead.

Their sub keeper made 3 amazing saves after their very soft equaliser to give them a win which was hardly deserved.

Over the piece 3-3 would have been acceptable.
    Think you meant to say....After their very soft winner....

Well corrected Albertz, - and I also agree with Deek, - there is no point in letting him go (Brownlie) and bolstering Partick's chances.

It just proves that signing pre-contracts are very unsettling for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Well corrected Albertz, - and I also agree with Deek, - there is no point in letting him go (Brownlie) and bolstering Partick's chances.

It just proves that signing pre-contracts are very unsettling for all concerned.
    If he has many performances for Partick like he did for us today then he'll hardly bolster their defence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)