+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QOS v ALLOA

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Well corrected Albertz, - and I also agree with Deek, - there is no point in letting him go (Brownlie) and bolstering Partick's chances.

It just proves that signing pre-contracts are very unsettling for all concerned.

yep jardi after a player signs a pre contract there performances always dip as thay dont want injuries ,but the downside for the player is he isnt giving it his all and with his performances dipping so does his reputation and sharpness ,so it should be in the players best interests to keep playing at the usual standard ,i would personally drop him ,but only if queens can get a fit kilday back .

https://youtu.be/6V1Orh-mJ7Y

A Queens fan's Vlog

Every goal apart from Hamilton's.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 26-01-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Stating the obvious with Brownlie, like it or not Partick are in a mini bottom of the table league with us and the last thing he'll want is the risk of playing in a lower division with his new club so he has a vested interest in not knocking his back out for us.
    Yesterday's display could have been just a bad day at the office but I have my doubts

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep jardi after a player signs a pre contract there performances always dip as thay dont want injuries ,but the downside for the player is he isnt giving it his all and with his performances dipping so does his reputation and sharpness ,so it should be in the players best interests to keep playing at the usual standard ,i would personally drop him ,but only if queens can get a fit kilday back .

Absolute rubbish. It didn’t with Lyndon Dykes.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    He didn't sign pre contract he signed for Livi and was loaned back to Queens, when a player is moving to a club paying far more in wages it must cross the players mind not to get injured threaten his move and financial stability for a couple of years.

exactly king dobbie ,get those beer goggles off aloreburn lol .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)