+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 50yrs Kop Choir.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    Couple more we penned around that time...... I was born under the railway end ..... To the tune of Wandering Star , We're the millers to the tune of Lulu's I'm a Tiger..... And my fave, singing in the stands for united to the tune of Lucy in the sky with Diamonds...
    In the middle of that song to the tune Lucy in the sky is a lovely little line which went..." someone has shouted the ref is a bas**rd, the language is not at all clean" LOL very clever.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Wasn't there a Car as first prize that was raffled off ?

If so did anyone actually win it ?
    Think somebody called Pursehouse won it.

Can remember us now Archie sat at the back of the classroom smoking packets of No 6 and drinking cans of Colt 45 making up new songs. Can also remember not being impressed with the Teachers attitude towards us.

Shouldn't this thread have O/T on it to indicate Old Tossers

Arther !!!!!!!!!!! Dirty Dog It's got to be you !

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish miller View Post
    Arther !!!!!!!!!!! Dirty Dog It's got to be you !
    LOL...Lets stick to our user names dont want to give our identity away, cant remember Tommy Doc been at that draw Cornish, he had left us for Aston Villa long before Kop choir, ive got a photo of us all at T.C.Harrisons on that night and Jim Mac and Ernie (our 3 managers at the time) was there with Neil Warnock, Jimmy Mullen, and Roy Tunks all on the photo, can you remember us having our photos took in Milan airport with the European cup on our heads, wonder where them photos went to. Great memories. U.T.F.M.

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    Can remember us now Archie sat at the back of the classroom smoking packets of No 6 and drinking cans of Colt 45 making up new songs. Can also remember not being impressed with the Teachers attitude towards us.
    Tell em the story about the litre bottle of vino P.W. or has your memory gone.

We should have a Kop Choir re-union this year to celebrate 50yrs, and no im not paying for it, i once bought a giant sandwich at Walsall club for you all to share...Remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Tell em the story about the litre bottle of vino P.W. or has your memory gone.
    My memory is a bit like the rest of me Archie, it still works but occasionally needs a little encouragement. As for the bottle of vino I still shed the odd tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    We should have a Kop Choir re-union this year to celebrate 50yrs, and no im not paying for it, i once bought a giant sandwich at Walsall club for you all to share...Remember.
    Wallsall ,wow!remember trying to get to the Saddlers supporters club all the way from Bournmouth, and searching the New Forest for a lost engagement ring on route........ Midnight kick off with imaginary ball on the Walsall pitch.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast