+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Utd

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,832
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Evening Norder!

    The fact remains that I have still to read a positive post from you on the Clarets after any game - win lose or draw.
    thats a fact of your making - 59".....not much else to say there !

    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    You have obviously not seen last night's match. If you had then perhaps you WOULD say something good about my team.
    look carefully - and you might find something that'll surprise you.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Whenever we win you always say that the opposition was poor and never admit that we played well.
    not always ....we could win and be poor too.


    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Fair enough, whatever floats yer boat, but please don't infer to anyone who has seen us play in the last couple of games that we won because the others were rubbish.....
    so why then, did S.D in his post match chat, judge them as below par ?....As for myself - I wiil infer whatever, however I wish - as is only telling of my own feelings - so can be of no hazard to your own....if your sure of them, that is ?


    Cheers 59"


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,618
    Fair enough Norder!

    But i just think we have a better team than you seem to think.

    I read and respect what you say but I tend to disagree with it most of the time. But I realise that is just MY opinion.

    This board is great. On other boards we would both be torn apart.

    Keep telling us what you think but remember that we are just four points off being fifth in the Prem and it can't be all down to us playing poor teams every week.

    Fancy a pint?

  3. #23
    I've also just watched it again BT. More than once. "Burnleyed".

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,832
    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Fair enough Norder!

    But i just think we have a better team than you seem to think.
    and before the last few games - the general consensous was, that bar a few...the team was mostly dross. and likely heading us for the Championship.


    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    This board is great. On other boards we would both be torn apart.
    ....they've got too many false wrappings - like kids at crimbo


    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Keep telling us what you think but remember that we are just four points off being fifth in the Prem and it can't be all down to us playing poor teams every week.
    I know, its unbelievable.....sitting 13 and 4 points from 5th - Teams are all over the place, Liverpool (so far) being about the only reasonably steady side in the PL....even Spurs in 6th (34 points) only "just" managed a win against bottom of the table Norwich....and why, were Norwich top draw - NO..... .
    From a Tottenham fan : Moura only has to play the pass in front of Son and he's clean through in miles of space, but he ****s up that easy pass by under hitting it, then Son bumbles it back to Moura who then has another chance to play Son in, but this time ****ing over hits a much shorter pass, forcing Son to bumble it back to the keeper.
    It summed up perfectly our forwards. There's nearly always one or two of them ****bumbling about, but then you have four of them, all with their phasers set to "****bumble"......


    Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Fancy a pint?
    thanks but no thanks 59".....although, a strong short could tempt me !


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    and before the last few games - the general consensous was, that bar a few...the team was mostly dross. and likely heading us for the Championship.




    ....they've got too many false wrappings - like kids at crimbo




    I know, its unbelievable.....sitting 13 and 4 points from 5th - Teams are all over the place, Liverpool (so far) being about the only reasonably steady side in the PL....even Spurs in 6th (34 points) only "just" managed a win against bottom of the table Norwich....and why, were Norwich top draw - NO..... .
    From a Tottenham fan : Moura only has to play the pass in front of Son and he's clean through in miles of space, but he ****s up that easy pass by under hitting it, then Son bumbles it back to Moura who then has another chance to play Son in, but this time ****ing over hits a much shorter pass, forcing Son to bumble it back to the keeper.
    It summed up perfectly our forwards. There's nearly always one or two of them ****bumbling about, but then you have four of them, all with their phasers set to "****bumble"......




    thanks but no thanks 59".....although, a strong short could tempt me !

    The thing about this league 59-60 is itís relentless and Iím completely behind us as a team , however two games donít make the season ( Seanís words as well ). You have to do it every week so my opinion before remains the same we do need some better players desperately.

    If I had to be honest I donít think itís healthy having so little a squad , players become comfortable because the players behind them in the squad arenít going to play.

    Posted before we are an honest decent football team but in this league thatís borderline enough.

    I understand Norder s views completely itís difficult to criticise on the back of two good wins , however I still think he has a point.

  6. #26
    Apparently Sean thinks we have one or two ready to break through the youth ranks and "do a McNeil".

    Might be the reason why the Dry Powder Room door is still welded up?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Apparently Sean thinks we have one or two ready to break through the youth ranks and "do a McNeil".

    Might be the reason why the Dry Powder Room door is still welded up?
    Ali Koiki one of them?

  8. #28
    I watched the match and I have to say we were not that good but we took our chances.2 shots on target and both were goals.That was the difference between the 2 teams.
    Fantastic win especially after the win against Leicester.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •