+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utd

Utd

When we play the top teams, how can we ever win if we sit back and are never on the ball.. all we do is allow them to attack, they are crap so it amounts to nothing, then we hoof the ball to woods and they win the ball back for them to build another attack... we must have had single didget possession in their half so far.

Then we score haha ...

2-0 to the Burnley!

Attachment 14829

Agree with the OP --we definitely need to play like United ---they can empty a stadium quicker so it makes it easier to get home!

God I'm happy. MOTD in 13 minutes!
    Last edited by warminsterclaret; 22-01-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Omg..what a performance from the super clarets.. Take that you scum utd.. Get in

Phooking fantastic result!

Amazing stuff.. Even Alto will be pleased with that..surely? Lol

I've been watching the Clarets since 1962 and I have to say that tonight was one of the best performances I have seen from my team.

The only down side was that I was with the home supporters - I would love to have been in with our lads who were magnificent.

Every player played like tigers and United were kept at arms length for the whole game. Two brilliant goals, everyone put in a superb performance and if these players keep on playing like this then none of them need replacing.

Two monumental performances in four days. Hats off to Sean Dyche - yet again!

Just watched it again. A perfect away performance and to a man, the lads were brilliant!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)