+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utd

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Evening Norder!

The fact remains that I have still to read a positive post from you on the Clarets after any game - win lose or draw.
    thats a fact of your making - 59".....not much else to say there !

You have obviously not seen last night's match. If you had then perhaps you WOULD say something good about my team.
    look carefully - and you might find something that'll surprise you.

Whenever we win you always say that the opposition was poor and never admit that we played well.
    not always ....we could win and be poor too.

Fair enough, whatever floats yer boat, but please don't infer to anyone who has seen us play in the last couple of games that we won because the others were rubbish.....
    so why then, did S.D in his post match chat, judge them as below par ?....As for myself - I wiil infer whatever, however I wish - as is only telling of my own feelings - so can be of no hazard to your own....if your sure of them, that is ?

Cheers 59"

Fair enough Norder!

But i just think we have a better team than you seem to think.

I read and respect what you say but I tend to disagree with it most of the time. But I realise that is just MY opinion.

This board is great. On other boards we would both be torn apart.

Keep telling us what you think but remember that we are just four points off being fifth in the Prem and it can't be all down to us playing poor teams every week.

Fancy a pint?

I've also just watched it again BT. More than once. "Burnleyed".

Fair enough Norder!

But i just think we have a better team than you seem to think.
    and before the last few games - the general consensous was, that bar a few...the team was mostly dross. and likely heading us for the Championship.

This board is great. On other boards we would both be torn apart.
    ....they've got too many false wrappings - like kids at crimbo

Keep telling us what you think but remember that we are just four points off being fifth in the Prem and it can't be all down to us playing poor teams every week.
    I know, its unbelievable.....sitting 13 and 4 points from 5th - Teams are all over the place, Liverpool (so far) being about the only reasonably steady side in the PL....even Spurs in 6th (34 points) only "just" managed a win against bottom of the table Norwich....and why, were Norwich top draw - NO..... .
    From a Tottenham fan : Moura only has to play the pass in front of Son and he's clean through in miles of space, but he ****s up that easy pass by under hitting it, then Son bumbles it back to Moura who then has another chance to play Son in, but this time ****ing over hits a much shorter pass, forcing Son to bumble it back to the keeper.
    It summed up perfectly our forwards. There's nearly always one or two of them ****bumbling about, but then you have four of them, all with their phasers set to "****bumble"......

Fancy a pint?
    thanks but no thanks 59".....although, a strong short could tempt me !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    and before the last few games - the general consensous was, that bar a few...the team was mostly dross. and likely heading us for the Championship.

....they've got too many false wrappings - like kids at crimbo

I know, its unbelievable.....sitting 13 and 4 points from 5th - Teams are all over the place, Liverpool (so far) being about the only reasonably steady side in the PL....even Spurs in 6th (34 points) only "just" managed a win against bottom of the table Norwich....and why, were Norwich top draw - NO..... .
    From a Tottenham fan : Moura only has to play the pass in front of Son and he's clean through in miles of space, but he ****s up that easy pass by under hitting it, then Son bumbles it back to Moura who then has another chance to play Son in, but this time ****ing over hits a much shorter pass, forcing Son to bumble it back to the keeper.
    It summed up perfectly our forwards. There's nearly always one or two of them ****bumbling about, but then you have four of them, all with their phasers set to "****bumble"......

thanks but no thanks 59".....although, a strong short could tempt me !

The thing about this league 59-60 is it’s relentless and I’m completely behind us as a team , however two games don’t make the season ( Sean’s words as well ). You have to do it every week so my opinion before remains the same we do need some better players desperately.

If I had to be honest I don’t think it’s healthy having so little a squad , players become comfortable because the players behind them in the squad aren’t going to play.

Posted before we are an honest decent football team but in this league that’s borderline enough.

I understand Norder s views completely it’s difficult to criticise on the back of two good wins , however I still think he has a point.

Apparently Sean thinks we have one or two ready to break through the youth ranks and "do a McNeil".

Might be the reason why the Dry Powder Room door is still welded up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Apparently Sean thinks we have one or two ready to break through the youth ranks and "do a McNeil".

Might be the reason why the Dry Powder Room door is still welded up?
    Ali Koiki one of them?

I watched the match and I have to say we were not that good but we took our chances.2 shots on target and both were goals.That was the difference between the 2 teams.
    Fantastic win especially after the win against Leicester.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)