+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Pope: Port Vale striker gets one-match ban for improper comments on Twitter

Tom Pope: Port Vale striker gets one-match ban for improper comments on Twitter

Not sure this was warranted unless I’ve missed some of the twitter comments

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51211326

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not sure this was warranted unless I’ve missed some of the twitter comments

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51211326
    MT, didn't you know these delicate snowflake Prem players need protecting from abuse, especially if they're England players......and Stones is a player I've never rated....oops will I get a fine now?

I think it was to do with accusing the Rothschild’s of running the financial and political world from behind the scene.

Just a conspiracy theory that loads of tin foil hat wearers have. It isn’t anti Jewish at all. And nothing to do with him being a footballer. FA making up rules as they go along again.

I follow Pope on twitter. He seems to make the outragous comments for a reaction. His comments often evolve into abuse.

His exchange regarding Stone was funny though and didnt upset anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MT, didn't you know these delicate snowflake Prem players need protecting from abuse, especially if they're England players......and Stones is a player I've never rated....oops will I get a fine now?
    No Brinster, but you may suffer the wrath of the percy turner bomb squad for having the audacity to criticise stones.