+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Burnley!

Well done Burnley!

I abhor Manure and always support Burnley or anyone when they meet.
    Brilliant result Alfi! :F

Solskjaer on borrowed time.

Excellent performance!

Cheers lads,what a great few days it's been,doesn't come any better than besting Utd away(apart from Rovers away..lol ) with two great goals as well. Onwards and upwards now..

Leicester's win makes it look even better, Alf.
    I wonder if West Ham are about to embark on one of their famous backward runs now!
    I have a couple of contacts with Norwich.
    Apparently, many of the fans there are already resigned to relegation.
    I doubt that Pukki will go down with them. Do you think he could be an option for Burnley, Alf?
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 23-01-2020 at 12:52 AM.

Liverpool and sometimes City aside, I find the quality at this level quite poor at times.
    I was happy for Bunley last night, big well done.
    I felt it was a Championship game standard.
    I wish they where as ****e back when we where playing them.
    Still nice to have taken a championship off one of their better sides under their greatest manager.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Leicester's win makes it look even better, Alf.
    I wonder if West Ham are about to embark on one of their famous backward runs now!
    I have a couple of contacts with Norwich.
    Apparently, many of the fans there are already resigned to relegation.
    I doubt that Pukki will go down with them. Do you think he could be an option for Burnley, Alf?

It would be nice Auks,but the board don't seem to want to open the dry powder room.. Garlick doesn't like spending money ..

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Liverpool and sometimes City aside, I find the quality at this level quite poor at times.
    I was happy for Bunley last night, big well done.
    I felt it was a Championship game standard.
    I wish they where as ****e back when we where playing them.
    Still nice to have taken a championship off one of their better sides under their greatest manager.
    Yes,can't argue with that Champs..I hate Utd with a passion.. Always nice to see them losing. Best ever was when Citeh scored in the last second to deny them the championship..Wonderful watching them celebrating then being told a Citeh had scored ..

United are now what Liverpool have been until now since 1990.. not that special.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes,can't argue with that Champs..I hate Utd with a passion.. Always nice to see them losing. Best ever was when Citeh scored in the last second to deny them the championship..Wonderful watching them celebrating then being told a Citeh had scored ..
    Before you played Leicester I really was starting to believe you looked doomed this season. Just looking at the likes of Saints who quickly pulled away. Villa being poor, but beating you. Watford pulling themselves back in the fight to stay up, after looking doomed. The only ones who look certs from day one, are Norwich. Bournemouth look to have gone one season too many, after actually playing in that league for a while, and adding absolutely nothing, them and their little non league stadium need to go back to where they belong. But I was starting to wonder if this was one season too many for you too. Obviously, in my mind is the fact Dyche always seems to get results when it looks bad. And hey presto, 6 points in 4 days and you are a huge way to now staying up. Which is a great achievement this season.
    And while I can't speak for every Rovers fan, I bet anyone of a certain age who watched you beat Man Utd the other night, actually smiled throughout! Well happy for you.
    And it's an enjoyable experience watching that arrogant bunch of tossers over at Old Trafford come to terms with the fact nobody cares about them anymore.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)