+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns V Dons

Huns V Dons

Yes you are right I am a bit early. I just wanted to get in first to moan about the price of these tickets.

33 f*cking quid the robbin' b*stards.

Not sure I can even bear to watch this on RedTV, despite it being a sunk cost. Better off doing something else for 90 minutes.

Thought it was only £32 you’re getting ripped off min. Mind you, right now we’re all getting ripped off paying money to watch and follow AFC.

In or oot - In (I’m a mug)
    Bus
    4-0 them
    Pished.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Thought it was only £32 you’re getting ripped off min. Mind you, right now we’re all getting ripped off paying money to watch and follow AFC.

In or oot - In (I’m a mug)
    Bus
    4-0 them
    Pished.
    I am getting ripped off. £34 including the £1 posting fee. I did the math and checked with a calculator and both times I had £34 - £1 equalling £33.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    i am getting ripped off. £34 including the £1 posting fee. I did the arithmetic and checked with a calculator and both times i had £34 - £1 equalling £33.
    ftfy

Wouldn’t give the c unts a penny, even if I was going to the games just now.

I might be off the mark, but I think our shape is going to be more suited to this type of game than when the onus is on us to attack with our two sitting defensive midfielders protecting the easily penetratable back line.

That said I think we'll get beat 1-0.

£33 should mean a boycott from this flea ridden slum from the travelling support although that's probably their intentions....

Seriously - anyone paying that kind of money to fill the Hun coffers in order to watch this Dons team park the bus and try to desperately hang onto a 0-0 draw whilst having about 30% possession - is absolutely fuucking mental.

We’ll shyte the bed, play abysmally, hardly get into their half & lose comprehensively - all the while having to listen to their bigoted pish.

Why the fuuck would anyone want to put themselves through that - and pay them for the privilege? 😳😂

Fuuckin mental - doubt I’ll even bother trying to find a stream..

For the avoidance of doubt - I’m oot...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 23-01-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Seriously - anyone paying that kind of money to fill the Hun coffers in order to watch this Dons team park the bus and try to desperately hang onto a 0-0 draw whilst having about 30% possession - is absolutely fuucking mental.

We’ll shyte the bed, play abysmally, hardly get into their half & lose comprehensively - all the while having to listen to their bigoted pish.

Why the fuuck would anyone want to put themselves through that - and pay them for the privilege? ����

To be fair people were saying exactly the same last season and we got some decent results against them including down in Glasgow.

Them making money out of it isn't ideal but it's the same for every other away venue all be it the others charges sensible prices. Can't speak for everyone but what ever they sing doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't know what most if is about and I am not really interested in finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Why the fuuck would anyone want to put themselves through that - and pay them for the privilege? ����

What Moog said.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast