+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southampton Away - 2 x Corporate Seats

Southampton Away - 2 x Corporate Seats

Dear ALL,

I purchased two corporate tickets for the 'Presidents Lounge' at £198 each. The lounge opens at 1030 as it is a 12:30 kick off and remains open for 1hr 20mins after the game.

The President’s Lounge package includes:

Premium seating with exclusive views
    Wine, beer and soft drinks available throughout
    A generous three-course pre-match buffet
    Complimentary matchday magazine and teamsheets

Barry Kilby has kindly given me his two tickets for the Directors Lounge as he can't make it because of the early kick off so my two 'Presidents Lounge' tickets are available at £120 each.. a saving of £156.

Would be a great valentines day gift.

This sounds ideal for BT and his lad .

As Barry has been so kind to give me his two tickets I will donate the £240 that I get to The Barry Kilby Prostate Cancer Appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    This sounds ideal for BT and his lad .
    Actually Alf, I'm thinking of taking the Child Bride for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Actually Alf, I'm thinking of taking the Child Bride for the weekend.
    Sh-it just been told we are going to a Heather Small concert in Stockport!

Tickets go on sale today:
    Season ticket holders with 6000 points (maximum 1 per clarets number)
    Online only – Saturday, 25th January at 5pm
    Ticket office – Monday, 27th January at 9:15am

Season ticket holders with 4000 points (maximum 1 per clarets number)
    Online only – Monday, 27th January at 5pm
    Ticket office – Tuesday, 28th January at 9:15am

Why not make a special occasion of it and go high end corporate in the 'Presidents Lounge' ? Perfect Valentines present.... (PLus £240 to Charity if tickets sold)...

If you had three tickets, Claret_Matelot, I'd be interested. Am planning on taking my son and my youngest daughter to the game as it's not far from my current residence in Stubbington!

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    If you had three tickets, Claret_Matelot, I'd be interested. Am planning on taking my son and my youngest daughter to the game as it's not far from my current residence in Stubbington!
    Sorry, only bought two. You could give 'Danny Parker' (Hospitality Account Manager) a call at the Southampton Corporate booking office on 02380 711 951 and ask if he has a spare seat next to the two seats booked by 'David Goldie'.

I live in Portchester and everytime Burnley are on TV we all meet in my local 'The Wicor Mill' and watch the match together. Suprising how many 'Clarets' there are in this area. We had six**** for one match...

Not butting in, but from my experience when you ring the Corporate Hospitality Manager at any EPL club the response is more or less generally excellent.

I am pretty sure if you rang and explained the whole situation warminster, Danny would bung you an extra free place for one child when you have two fully paid for adults tickets for the 'Presidents Lounge' at £198 each. I'll bet he would!

Cheers guys. Many thanks for your helpful comments. I may well give Danny a bell.

The last time I frequented The Wicor Mill during a televised match was the Championship game vs Leicester when Chris Wood scored for the Foxes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)