+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice and B T

No, no B T : In the bottom photo. that person is telling the doctor ''Look I am not shaking!''

....and the Gentleman in the top photo, is describing his house, saying ''look to the north I have beautiful sand dunes, and behind, that beautiful land of Judea and Shomron !

Actually Balan, Hitler is on record in this clip as saying "let's liquidate the Jews" and your own evil bag of sh-ite is saying, "let's liquidate the Pallys". Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Actually Balan, Hitler is on record in this clip as saying "let's liquidate the Jews" and your own evil bag of sh-ite is saying, "let's liquidate the Pallys". Sad but true.
    Let's not leave our peace loving friends , the Mad Mullahs of Tehran, out of this, this their contribution to peace in the region.

" “Our positions against the usurper Zionist regime have not changed at all, Israel should be annihilated and this is our ultimate slogan. We should not be satisfied with what we have [the Islamic Revolution] within our borders; we should not think we are done,” declared Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in a Qods (Jerusalem) Day speech. “As long as this stinking wound and infected gland called ‘the Israeli Government’ is in the heart of Islamic territories, we cannot feel we have won.”

Keep that tin hat handy Balan.

"Keep that tin hat handy Balan." Lol!

Stay safe Balan.

I am safe here, I can actually hear the grass growing ( Ah the life in a kibbutz ). The only thing coming our way soon will be the summer! It could come in April!

Lads I have no tin hat ,nearest I have to that, is a tin opener? Wait a gas mask? Divine providence is on my side !

Ok, down to business, (for B T).

''Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?''
    Because .........

Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump's plan for Middle East peace, which proposes including some of their communities in a future Palestinian state. Since the unveiling of the plan, thousands of Arabs have been demonstrating to express their rejection of the idea of placing them under the sovereignty of a Palestinian state.

Trump's "Peace to Prosperity" plan proposes land swaps that could include both populated and unpopulated areas. It suggests that the so-called Triangle area in Israel, consisting of several Arab communities "which largely self-identify as Palestinian, become part of the State of Palestine." The plan points out that the Arab communities "were originally designated to fall under Jordanian control during the negotiations of the Armistice Line of 1949, but ultimately were retained by Israel for military reasons that have since been mitigated."

The main reason Arabs in Israel are afraid of becoming Palestinian citizens is because they know that the Palestinian state will be anything but democratic. Many Arab citizens of Israel see how Palestinians living under the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip are subject to human rights violations on a daily basis.

Hardly a day passes without the Arab citizens of Israel hearing about the harsh conditions the Palestinians face under the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Palestinian journalists, human rights activists, political activists and university students are targeted by the PA and Hamas on a regular basis.

That is what Israel's Arab citizens are afraid of.

A recent report by the West Bank-based Committee of the Families of Political Prisoners revealed that the PA security forces have arrested dozens of university students in the past few months because of their political activities. The report documented at least 619 violations against university students by the PA security forces in the past two years.

Arab students who are citizens of Israel, meanwhile, are free to hold protests on campuses there without having to worry about being arrested or summoned for interrogation. Last week, for example, Arab students at Tel Aviv University demonstrated against the Trump plan, chanting "Palestine is Arab, from the [Jordan] river to the [Mediterranean] sea."

It’s easy to understand, albeit inexcusable, why the Islamic aspect of the conflict is routinely ignored. The Qur’an commands Muslims to “drive them out from where they drove you out” (2:191), and even though it is a historical fiction that Israel actually drove Muslim Arabs out, this claim is a staple of pro-Palestinian propaganda, and hence it is a divine imperative, no more negotiable than the Ten Commandments are for Jews and Christians, that Muslims must destroy Israel and “drive out” the Israelis.

That means that no negotiated settlement will ever establish Israel securely and end the jihad against it, and that’s why analysts ignore Islam when considering the conflict: people don’t like bad news, or problems that cannot be solved. Nonetheless, this is the reality of the situation, and no good can ever come from ignoring reality.

In light of the role of Islam in the conflict, a Palestinian state would simply be a new base for more jihad attacks against Israel, as the withdrawal from Gaza demonstrated. Its establishment would not bring peace. The idea that Palestinians or their allies and supporters will ever sincerely accept Israel’s right to exist is a pipe dream. In light of that, it is easy to see why Abbas so contemptuously dismissed the plan before it was even announced: Trump declared: “To ensure a successful Palestinian state, we are asking the Palestinians to meet the challenges of peaceful coexistence. This includes adopting basic laws enshrining human rights, protecting against financial and political corruption, stopping the malign activities of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other enemies of peace, ending the incitement of hatred against Israel – so important – and permanently halting the financial compensation to terrorists.” Not gonna happen.

Palestinian protester killed in unrest over U.S. Mideast plan
    Four Palestinians killed in unrest over U.S. peace plan; Israelis wounded in Jerusalem, West Bank acts of terrorism
    A Palestinian protester was shot dead in the West Bank on Friday as Palestinian and U.S. leaders blamed each other for violence that erupted after U.S. President Donald Trump unveiled a Middle East peace plan that Palestinians rejected as one-sided.

They clashed before the peace plan and then now . Just give them any excuse!
    https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rJl11GmiMI#autoplay

( In the photo by ( AP ) it looks like the boy has been asked to jump over the burning tire ?)

I'm curious Balan, since the death of Soleimani, which was going to precipitate the commencement of WW3 according to so many experts/bedwetters (take your pick) over here, has the volume of rocket attacks from the Islamic terrrorists in Gaza increased, decreased or is it just business as usual ? Has his death made any difference, I have to ask because it's pointless hoping to be reliably informed about the situation in the region by the biased media in the UK, so I'm asking someone who is actually there and actually knows.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm curious Balan, since the death of Soleimani, which was going to precipitate the commencement of WW3 according to so many experts/bedwetters (take your pick) over here, has the volume of rocket attacks from the Islamic terrrorists in Gaza increased, decreased or is it just business as usual ? Has his death made any difference, I have to ask because it's pointless hoping to be reliably informed about the situation in the region by the biased media in the UK, so I'm asking someone who is actually there and actually knows.
    I can tell you the answer to that sinkov. Iran is scared sh-itless of Trump and the Palestinians are being inexorably pushed out of "Palestine" by the nefarious Netanyahu.

Anyone who dares to kick up a fuss about Soleimani will end up dead just like him, or like the tragically unfortunate Mr Khashoggi murdered in Turkey.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)