+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice and B T

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Palestinian protester killed in unrest over U.S. Mideast plan
    Four Palestinians killed in unrest over U.S. peace plan; Israelis wounded in Jerusalem, West Bank acts of terrorism
    A Palestinian protester was shot dead in the West Bank on Friday as Palestinian and U.S. leaders blamed each other for violence that erupted after U.S. President Donald Trump unveiled a Middle East peace plan that Palestinians rejected as one-sided.

They clashed before the peace plan and then now . Just give them any excuse!
    https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rJl11GmiMI#autoplay

( In the photo by ( AP ) it looks like the boy has been asked to jump over the burning tire ?)
    Bloody hell Balan, as far as spin doctors go, I'd put you in the globe's number one position. Can we send Alistair Campbell over for a lesson or three?

“Palestinian” Jordanian Wows The EU With The Truth

Mudaar Zahran, a “Palestinian” from Jordan is an activist for truth and peace and tells the EU the truth about the conflict in the Middle East.

https://israelunwired.com/mudar-zahr...v5L3G4qK1UsafQ

https://www.facebook.com/10166465783...9862282111433/

“The only story from Israel I need you to hear:
    “Are you a Christian or a Jew?” my taxi driver Abed asked out of the blue. I told him I was an American Christian - but I was driving to go visit a Jewish friend in Jerusalem.
    “I have lived in Jerusalem all my life,” he told me, “I am a Muslim. I have a wife and three children. Jerusalem is my life.”
    I asked him about what it is like raising a family in such a consequential city.
    “I would not raise my children anywhere else,” he said. “Have you seen the West Bank? No one works. Gaza? No. Other Muslim countries - would not be good for my children. No. Israel is the best you can have. This is the best place in the world.”
    I told him many Westerners would be surprised to hear a practicing Muslim speak this way about Israel.
    “The media lies about Israel,” he said without hesitation, “This is a beautiful place. I have a home. My family is safe. My religion is free. Democracy. My children have a good life - and my children are all I live for.”
    In that moment, a thousand years of religious tension melted away - and there was just a happy husband and father driving my taxi past the worn, Old City Jerusalem walls.
    “Christians, Muslim, Jew - we can all love Israel,” he said. I got out of the car and thanked him for the best ride of my life. “God Bless You,” Abed said.
    Don’t believe the broken media.
    The vast majority of the people on this earth are just decent men and women who love their families and want to be safe.
    This is the only story from Israel I need you to hear - a very Israeli story about The Promise Land.”

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    “The only story from Israel I need you to hear:
    “Are you a Christian or a Jew?” my taxi driver Abed asked out of the blue. I told him I was an American Christian - but I was driving to go visit a Jewish friend in Jerusalem.
    “I have lived in Jerusalem all my life,” he told me, “I am a Muslim. I have a wife and three children. Jerusalem is my life.”
    I asked him about what it is like raising a family in such a consequential city.
    “I would not raise my children anywhere else,” he said. “Have you seen the West Bank? No one works. Gaza? No. Other Muslim countries - would not be good for my children. No. Israel is the best you can have. This is the best place in the world.”
    I told him many Westerners would be surprised to hear a practicing Muslim speak this way about Israel.
    “The media lies about Israel,” he said without hesitation, “This is a beautiful place. I have a home. My family is safe. My religion is free. Democracy. My children have a good life - and my children are all I live for.”
    In that moment, a thousand years of religious tension melted away - and there was just a happy husband and father driving my taxi past the worn, Old City Jerusalem walls.
    “Christians, Muslim, Jew - we can all love Israel,” he said. I got out of the car and thanked him for the best ride of my life. “God Bless You,” Abed said.
    Don’t believe the broken media.
    The vast majority of the people on this earth are just decent men and women who love their families and want to be safe.
    This is the only story from Israel I need you to hear - a very Israeli story about The Promise Land.”
    I never believed in good old fashioned fairy stories as a child Balan, I still don't. Nice try though.

BT: if fairy stories are not for you.we must try something else ? But you know I never did figure out why all these Syrians,Palestinians ,Lebanese,Egyptian, etc etc, all head for Europe,and not to other Arab countries? Maybe they are fed up of all that sunshine? Or they hate 'sand?' Perhaps they know European women are easy to get? Just something I have to figure out?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can tell you the answer to that sinkov. Iran is scared sh-itless of Trump and the Palestinians are being inexorably pushed out of "Palestine" by the nefarious Netanyahu.

Anyone who dares to kick up a fuss about Soleimani will end up dead just like him, or like the tragically unfortunate Mr Khashoggi murdered in Turkey.
    That doesn't begin to answer my question to Balan BT. I've read numerous opinion pieces by TDS suffering journos who insist that Trump has no plan for the region, he's just playing it by ear, acting on whims, I have little doubt this is your opinion as well, but I disagree. Trump does have a plan, although whether it will work or not is another matter, in his opinion the Nuclear Deal and consequent lifting of sanctions had led to a relatively thriving Iranian economy, the results of which were being used to finance the activities of their proxies such as Hamas and Hezbollah. By ending the deal and re-introducing sanctions Trump's aim is to cripple Iran financially and thus reduce, or even eliminate, their capability to finance and supply such as Hamas with weapons and missiles.

The elimination of Soleimani, seems to me to be reinforcing that message, Trump has cut off their ability to fund terrorism in the region, now he has eliminated their main facilitator of terrorism in the region. Hence my question to Balan, has he noticed any reduction in the incidence of attacks from Gaza into Israel recently, is Trump's policy having any noticeable effect on the ground, I have to ask Balan, any honest reporting or clarity in our TDS infected media regarding the situation there is as rare as Rocking Horse sh1te.

The Palestinians are still the same subjugated Semites as before sinkov. Trump's number one allies won't even let them pick khubaizah (that's thyme to you and me). Horrible IDF barstewards.

Attachment 14958

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Palestinians are still the same subjugated Semites as before sinkov. Trump's number one allies won't even let them pick khubaizah (that's thyme to you and me). Horrible IDF barstewards.

Attachment 14958
    Does he shoot all three of them ?

sinkov : We have a problem, what do we do with B T: He shows to us photos of Arabs picking ( thyme??) Just look at that photo ,since when does a soldier stand like that if in a position of 'attack', he looks like he is asking ''where is the nearest McDonald's ?'' Look how frightened they look too.
    But that extra information bothers me too! That's not thyme! Look at those leaves how large and round, ''khubaizah'' , thats what the Arabs call it. I call it 'hubesie'. But it does come from the Arabic word for bread ' خبيزة ', Khobbeiza. We call it ( חלמית גדולה )
    'Halmit g'dolah', and in english, Wood Mallow,or High Mallow, ( Malva neglecta ).

All parts of this plant are edible. The leaves can be added to a salad, the fruit can be a substitute for capers and the flowers can be tossed into a salad. When cooked, the leaves create a mucus very similar to okra and can be used as a thickener to soups and stews. The flavour of the leaves is mild. Dried leaves can be used for tea.
    Common mallow leaves are rich in vitamins A and C as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and selenium.

https://www.ediblewildfood.com/mallow.aspx

Not only do Arabs eat it I do too!

...... rich in vitamins A and C as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and selenium.

After trumps deal of the Century,the result is a ''bit of a fuss on the Pally's side'', but then any excuse to kick up a fuss will do for them! It is all staged demonstrations in small towns who ever gives the order from above,it does filter down to the streets and alleys.
    The Arabs of the Galilee do not react as in the area known as the triangle,that area could be as it were transferred to the Palestinians , but they do not want it.
    Trump's "Peace to Prosperity" plan proposes land swaps that could include both populated and underpopulated areas. It suggests that the so-called Triangle area in Israel, consisting of several Arab communities "which largely self-identify as Palestinian, become part of the State of Palestine."
    Apart from the issue of elections, though, Arab citizens of Israel are mainly worried about having to live in a Palestinian state that suppresses public freedoms, including freedom of speech and the media.
    Hardly a day passes without the Arab citizens of Israel hearing about the harsh conditions the Palestinians face under the PA in the West Bank and Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Palestinian journalists, human rights activists, political activists and university students are targeted by the PA and Hamas on a regular basis.
    That is what Israel's Arab citizens are afraid of.
    Palestinian Arab university students, however, who are not citizens of Israel, and who live in the Palestinian areas of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, can only envy the Arab Israeli students who are free to hold political activities on campus. Another recently published report revealed that several students arrested by the PA security forces have been brutally tortured. Most of the arrests took place at An-Najah University, the largest university in the West Bank city of Nablus, according to the report.
    While in Israel, Arab citizens are free to criticise the Israeli government and leaders, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip who speak out against the PA or Hamas often find themselves behind bars.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)