+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice and B T

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Do you mean like photo shopped or misinterpreted sinkov?
    You posted the photo BT, so you tell me. When was the photo taken, where was it taken, by whom and for what purpose, what were the circumstances at the time ? Can you answer any of those questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You posted the photo BT, so you tell me. When was the photo taken, where was it taken, by whom and for what purpose, what were the circumstances at the time ? Can you answer any of those questions ?
    Sometimes sinkov, you can be a proper silly Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sometimes sinkov, you can be a proper silly Billy.
    Indeed BT, I don't mind your shocking personal attack, I do realise it's meant to deflect from the fact that you know feck all about that photo you posted, which proves it was just the latest in a long sequence of anti-semitic propaganda on this thread. As I suspected.

BT: Valentines greeting from your 2 admirers.

Yes, Israelis are monsters !!!

Israeli Nurse Breastfeeds Baby of Injured Palestinian Woman
    https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/con...Lca3g0-47bMP4s

Earlier that day a deadly car crash had killed a Palestinian man and sent his wife to Hadassah Ein Kerem Medical Center in Jerusalem with a critical head injury. The couple’s baby, Yamen, had only minor injuries, but with his mother unable to feed him, he had no source of food, according to NBC News.
    That is, until Ola Ostrowski-Zak arrived for work that night. The Israeli nurse said she immediately knew she had to do something. “I thought to myself, ‘I must help this baby,” she told The Today Show. Ostrowski-Zak, who has an 18-month-old baby at home, decided to feed the 9-month-old Palestinian baby herself.
    After Yamen fed and calmed down, his aunts hugged and thanked Ostrowski-Zak for being willing to feed a Palestinian baby, according to the report. The nurse then posted to Facebook asking more women to volunteer to help feed little Yamen, and more than 1,000 women responded that they would drive to the hospital to help.

This is the reality Balan, Israel is a racist State...

https://www.counterfire.org/articles...cist-endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: Valentines greeting from your 2 admirers.

Is there anything ***ier than a girl with a loaded gun?

BT : Again you just say ''Israel is a racist State'', so give examples ,dont look at the Arab media.
    The author is Shabbir Lakha, a moslem immigrant I believe,so what do you expect ?
    ''But Zionist leaders and the World Zionist Organisation made the creation of a state for Jewish people in Palestine and not anywhere else a fundamental part of Zionism''

The British called it Palestine,'' The British Mandate of Palestine,'' the Jews called it, ( א י ).
    That is ''Aretz Yisrael'' ( Look on the currency of that time ! )

....'' that the settlement of European Jews and creation of a Jewish state in Palestine would necessitate colonisation and the dispossession of Palestinians.''

But what the UN decided to be a solution for both peoples,was rejected ,the Arabs did not want Israel agreed,and since the Arabs have rejected any peace deal 5 times!

.....'' with the displacement, murder and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.'' Both sides were fighting! The post could not get from Haifa to Nahariya, Arabs were shooting at cars passing on the road, so the post went by sea.
    '''displacement, murder and ethnic cleansing ??Perhaps 90 % of Arabs fled they feared that Jews would kill the Arabs,( also Arab radio stations told the Arabs to leave, why, then Arab armies could enter and cleanse the land!!!
    Try to find photos of that time no Israeli soldiers are near those that were leaving!!

It's useless explaining you never learn,if they repeat a lie long enough you will believe it!!!

Looks like a racist State to me Balan...

Attachment 15007

These are images we see every day, they are not one-offs...

Attachment 15008

BT: Why not ask ,''why are those young ladies standing their with a loaded guns?''

On March 13th, 1997. A Jordanian soldier stationed on the Isle of Peace turned his weapon against girls from the AMIT School in Beit Shemesh who were visiting the site.He massacred 7 school girls. In their memory a small garden is dedicated to them.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)