+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are we safe?

Although not teqhnically safe...I'm pretty sure we'll get 5he further 9-10 points we need...

Really not sure where we will end up, the league is very strange this season, the teams at the bottom are all capable of putting runs together and climbing, except probably Norwich, and we keep stealing points...

Preferably 3 wins and that'll do methinks. Or 2 wins and a few draws. 39/40 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Preferably 3 wins and that'll do methinks. Or 2 wins and a few draws. 39/40 points.
    Oh. Then next season rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    and you wonder why arguments start

i wonder if i had used the same words would that be acceptable ??
    as someone says i have done my time which was quite excessive but ther you go

but words like this dont help for a peacefull board
    Fair enough. Tell us what you've learned from your time away from the board? How will it be different this time?

On another thread you were clearly showing remorse, so you obviously know you were in the wrong last time around.

Nothing's guaranteed but we're in a strong position to finish above relegation, i think.
    If we can do it quickly enough then we can relax and maybe start expressing ourselves to maybe finish in a very respectable position.
    I've already predicted 9th. I'd be well happy with that. Let's hope it's somewhere close or on that....or shock horror, even better.
    It's all about hope and I have it in abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Nothing's guaranteed but we're in a strong position to finish above relegation, i think.
    If we can do it quickly enough then we can relax and maybe start expressing ourselves to maybe finish in a very respectable position.
    I've already predicted 9th. I'd be well happy with that. Let's hope it's somewhere close or on that....or shock horror, even better.
    It's all about hope and I have it in abundance.
    Yeah. We noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Although not teqhnically safe...I'm pretty sure we'll get 5he further 9-10 points we need...

Really not sure where we will end up, the league is very strange this season, the teams at the bottom are all capable of putting runs together and climbing, except probably Norwich, and we keep stealing points...
    Aye...the League is definitely a strange one this year in particular....it's pretty shit, to be honest although that makes it quite exciting as teams can end up anywhere.

i argue when people say its pretty ****
    i dont think it is
    i say its more competitive

we are better than last season and so are many other teams from last year then you get the likes of bournemouth who have punched above their weight for ages who eventually will go down ,but iwouldnt say they have become ****

there are a few clubs with out of form strikers etc who arent performing as they should
    manure have slipped up but been replaced by leicester /wolves etc

the trouble is the top 2 are just miles apart from the rest

i would say that the league is in one of its better years as there are so many teams that can finsh top 5 and yet could also get relegated

exciting
    not ****e

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Fair enough. Tell us what you've learned from your time away from the board? How will it be different this time?

On another thread you were clearly showing remorse, so you obviously know you were in the wrong last time around.
    i dontthink i was as wrong as the ban was long
    truth is some didnt like an alternative view
    maybe if i was a geordie with the views i had i would have benn ok .the fact was people didnt like me questioning the geordies passion for boycotting a club they all say they love

what have i learnt ??
    who to avoid and who stirs the ****e and who can get away with bear baiting and who cant
    not to insult geordies

when you/people posting like you did calling me a rabied dog would i have got away with that ??
    not even once ,the pitchfork brigade would have been all over it crying to the mods etc

i also think many others were in the wrong last time i didn t bleet and ask for a ban
    when you called me a rabied dog i didnt ask for a ban or a repremand

im a grown man on a public forum and have to accept you get warriors trying to whip up their fellow posters ,i think its cowardly myself and im glad no one else decided to join in with your antics which show maybe some of them have also learnt from last time around
    unfortunatly not everyone is as clever as most of the posters

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)