+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rayhaun Tulloch

Rayhaun Tulloch

In talks with Rangers. https://www.footballinsider247.com/r...m-rising-star/
    Is there any point of running an youth system or should we do a Brentford and pick them up on the cheap.

Not much point at all Soulman. You only get to keep the average players no one wants.

This is actually becoming sole destroying now.

I don’t know whether to feel more angry with the club for not tying these players down and giving them games or to blame these kids and their parents for the total lack of respect for the football upbringing our club his given them.

If my kid had been at this stage at any club he’d been brought up by he would be staying put.

I’d be disgusted if my son ignored my advice on this.

The Agents and the big money clubs control the whole thing.

Hi, Harper did the same last season, was it Celtic or Rangers. Wonder if it's the same agent, who does this to get a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    In talks with Rangers. https://www.footballinsider247.com/r...m-rising-star/
    Is there any point of running an youth system or should we do a Brentford and pick them up on the cheap.
    no point whatsoever soul man,close it down release all the kids ,and tell them to thank the Barry’s,tulloch and Ferguson’s for losing their chance of a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    no point whatsoever soul man,close it down release all the kids ,and tell them to thank the Barry’s,tulloch and Ferguson’s for losing their chance of a lifetime.
    Said this over 12 months ago and still annoyed that it has come to this. We should be developing local players but when all they do is go off as soon as they can pick up a better deal elsewhere what is the point. I would have closed it 12 months ago and I would do the same today.

Wonder why West Brom don't follow the same pattern and take the kids from other clubs?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)