+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many fans support Ashley?

we are in the prem where so many of our neighbours would like to be
    we have recently seen team throw millions or hundreds of millions and not achieved what they want or would expect by spending so much
    fulham villa etc tec even manure have spent close to a billion pounds since red nose has left

ash aint the best
    but we are in the prem and we are competing
    3-4 points from top 6

what more do people expect

we tried a so called top manager and didnt progress admittedly he may not have been backed as some would want

but there are a lot worse than what we have
    when the ash haters and the bed sheet brigade stay away the club seems a much more settled place without fan against fan

and the growing gates are proof of this
    the club working with the fans

not fighting

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    we are in the prem where so many of our neighbours would like to be
    we have recently seen team throw millions or hundreds of millions and not achieved what they want or would expect by spending so much
    fulham villa etc tec even manure have spent close to a billion pounds since red nose has left

ash aint the best
    but we are in the prem and we are competing
    3-4 points from top 6

what more do people expect

we tried a so called top manager and didnt progress admittedly he may not have been backed as some would want

but there are a lot worse than what we have
    when the ash haters and the bed sheet brigade stay away the club seems a much more settled place without fan against fan

and the growing gates are proof of this
    the club working with the fans

not fighting
    Growing gates are proof of nothing other than people will do for free what they wouldn't pay for....

i disagree i feel there are a load of people who whilst not liking ash love the toon and given the right circumstances will go and watch their team

wouldnt it be great if they offered all these incentives and they werent taken up

that would prove the haters that they were correct
    however they arent clearly

i disagree i feel there are a load of people who whilst not liking ash love the toon and given the right circumstances will go and watch their team

wouldnt it be great if they offered all these incentives and they werent taken up

that would prove the haters that they were correct
    however they arent clearly
    You can disagree all you want but the fact remains that before 10,000 tickets were given away the at tendency was at a 10 year low...

i dont disagree all im saying is when people can afford it they will go
    they dont have to take the tickets if they wanted ash out surely they wouldnt have taken him up on his offer

if the fan base was so united on wanting ash out they would have sttod in solidarity with those not going

the truth is the fan base support of the toon were not going for finacial reasons etc lets face it it aint cheap and the gates were getting filled by middle to high end earners and the grass roots fans were getting priced out .now due to the clubs generosity many who couldnt afford to go can

i dont disagree all im saying is when people can afford it they will go
    they dont have to take the tickets if they wanted ash out surely they wouldnt have taken him up on his offer

if the fan base was so united on wanting ash out they would have sttod in solidarity with those not going

the truth is the fan base support of the toon were not going for finacial reasons etc lets face it it aint cheap and the gates were getting filled by middle to high end earners and the grass roots fans were getting priced out .now due to the clubs generosity many who couldnt afford to go can
    So what do you think the reason 10,000+ gave their tickets up at the blink of an eye?

The club is being sterilised and the passion diluted, year by year. If people don't mind that then fine. If people are happy to sit watching a game at St James' with a poor atmosphere, then fine.

My only wish is that when we finally have an owner who wants to take the club forward in terms of football, that the passion returns.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The club is being sterilised and the passion diluted, year by year. If people don't mind that then fine. If people are happy to sit watching a game at St James' with a poor atmosphere, then fine.

My only wish is that when we finally have an owner who wants to take the club forward in terms of football, that the passion returns.
    When all the Gallowgate Flag Lads decided in unity to pack it in the ground was gutted of the main singing support

My next door neighbour has 4 season tickets but he’s packing in this season he said there is no atmosphere now. He has two freebie ticket holders sitting next to him and they have said that there is no way they will be back next season unless it’s a free ticket.

Nothing whatsoever to do with not having the money FFS you would miss paying the rent years ago to go to the game.

he aint going to the same ground as i do

when lemons say i wont be baxk next year my reaction is bye jog on

there will always be someone who will take their ticket

im sick yo death of the martyres

we dont need them
    there are a fresh bunch or real supporters coming through

and the club will be better of for it

he aint going to the same ground as i do

when lemons say i wont be baxk next year my reaction is bye jog on

there will always be someone who will take their ticket

im sick yo death of the martyres

we dont need them
    there are a fresh bunch or real supporters coming through

and the club will be better of for it
    Abusing those of us that stay away again.Didnt take long.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)