+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T America

O/T America

It’s a breath of fresh air that we are just days away of being free of being told what to do by politicians in Brussels and getting control back so America can tell us that if we implement a 2% digital tax on companies such Starbucks and amazon they will put huge tariffs on British made cars (1 in 5) going to America. They’ve already done this with Scottish whisky.
    The same week they are refusing to send someone back to face a fair trial for killing a ****ager.

Yeah, that special relationship with America is really showing the EU how we are an independent nation.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-01-2020 at 07:03 PM. Reason: O/T Please

Why is the word tee n censored out?

Try this alternative

https://youtu.be/Nd1CijCUj8w

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Try this alternative

https://youtu.be/Nd1CijCUj8w
    I’m having an early night. I now know what film I’m watching tonight. It’s a classic.

Never have trusted the yanks and never will. A horrible, arrogant nation that is much too big for its boots. Thats not to say there arent any decent ones...why anyone should think that we should get into any trade deals with em is beyond me....it will be like jumping out of the frying pan of Brussels into the fire...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-01-2020 at 08:51 AM.

O/T Digital Tax

Are we right to impose it?

Yes.

Yes if you earn too much digitals .

I'm glad they won their War of Independence as they seem like the only true advocates of free speech these days, the world would be a duller and scarier place without them.

We only finished paying WWII loans back to them in 2006.

I would imagine they regard many many other countries around the world in higher esteem than us.
    Contrary to what the Sun newspaper might try to tell us we,re not the world power we once were so you can't blame the Americans really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast