+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: of all the strikers we are linked with who would yo go for and would you

of all the strikers we are linked with who would yo go for and would you

get rid of joelinton this early

to be fair to rafa he said he was overpriced at 40 mill and wanted him at 20 which in hindsight is still waty to much

Bowen at 20 mill? would he be a better striker?

mertens maybe??

Actually, Rafa didn't want him at 20m either, but the fat man ignored this and bought him anyway...

I would like Bowen...but not as our main striker, he is an inside forward just like Joelinton.

We need a proper no.9 to lead the line and score goals...

I'd like Morelos...

good shout
    any fizzy forwards you would go for apart from bowen
    i will say i dont like bowen

i would like morelos but not sure he could cope under the pressure

Bowen or Mitrovic and throw in cash plus Gayle either on loan or permanently. Sounds like Bowen is flatly refusing to sign an extension at Hull so they may have to cave in and sell him. Reading this from bruce earlier made me laugh “If Andy Carroll and Yoshinori Muto are going to be fit in the next two weeks what would be the point in bringing in somebody if they aren’t any better?" surely 90% of strikers are better then those 2

muto probabaly however when carrol is fit he is a danger and does a lot defending for us at set pieces etc

he does give us an out but we all knew he wouldnt last more than 2 games at a time

Always thought we should sign
    Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink just for the alphabet long name

ash would love the names on the back of the shirt
    think of how much that would cost
    he would pay for himself in shirt sales in no time at all

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)