+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 163 of 301 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    It's late and I've lost the link but I've read very recently that western scientists are very certain covid19 was made in a lab and not from some mutant bat pie sold in a wuhan market.
    Chris
    You are right Wuhan is where the virus research lans are based so it could have been engineered deliberately to impact the West.

The WHO are running an investigation and China agreed to it, but yesterday just as they were leaving the Chinese changed their minds.
    Visa problems!
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...covids-origins
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-01-2021 at 08:37 AM.

The UK has reported a further 1,041 people have died with coronavirus, the highest daily death toll since April.
    It came as 62,322 new cases were recorded, the highest daily rise since mass testing began, as MPs debated England's new curbs.
    Health Secretary Matt Hancock said doctors could be forced to ration treatment without the new lockdown.
    There are 30,074 Covid patients in UK hospitals, he said, as an ambulance trust told of severe pressure.
    The number of those who died within 28 days of a positive test in the past week is 37% higher than the previous seven days.
    Mr Hancock told MPs the consequences of inaction could be similar to scenes elsewhere in the world - of overrun hospitals and doctors choosing "who to treat and who to turn away".

BT how many more do you want to die before you take this seriously??
    SAGE vindicated sadly.

The LAS compared their call outs to Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrests in London during the COVID-19 pandemic between the start of March to the end of April as compared to the same period in 2019. There was an 81% increase in OOHCA during 2020 to 2019.

I know that one fo the days when my son as working on the desk he dealt with 125 calls relating to Cardiac Arrest and the normal figure is around 25 cases. In view of recent events, they are anticipating that it will be much, much worse in the coming weeks.
    Adding to the problems is the fact that there are a number of staff off ill with the virus and they have suffered some staff deaths.

offer me all the tea in china - I still wouldn't stoop to such a repugnant depth as this....Low Life Vermin !

...old chap of 92 - arrested for breaking Convid rules.

Satyagraha - Truth Force....used against the British Raj - non-violent protest and a refusal to submit to the wrong or cooperate in any way.....put down the phone cams, surround the police and the old man......get arrested, overwhelm the system...and keep doing it, time and time again, in your thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    The UK has reported a further 1,041 people have died with coronavirus, the highest daily death toll since April.
    Good try OC, you're getting there, but you forgot the 'reported' in the second part of the sentence, it's the highest reported daily death toll.

Remember last week, your post 1552, "deaths yesterday were 981 and today 964". and my response, post 1557, "Oh no, OC you are such a disappointment to me, there you go again peddling the FAKE NEWS that 981 and 964 died over two days. No they didn't," ?

The scores are in on this one now, the actual number of deaths on those two days were 588 and 539. I can understand why the government and their shills in the media like to highlight this misleading figure, but what's in it for you ?

Nothing! Dog bone comes to mind! Lol
    You choose your stats I’ll use the ones used for the media and international comparison.

You are not saying 981 people with that date of death certification didn’t die are you ??
    Is 588 really good news and a low number for deaths actually on that date?

How about this for more reassurance there is no bed shortage problem

London's hospitals will be overwhelmed by Covid patients in TWO weeks in a BEST CASE scenario with 2,000 beds needed even after Nightingale is opened, stark NHS briefing warns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-warns.html

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT how many more do you want to die before you take this seriously??
    SAGE vindicated sadly.
    I get confused OC with the constant tinkering and massaging of figures dished out by the Cabal of cretins who are running this $hitfe$t.

The 1,041 figure announced on Wednesday was for deaths recorded in the previous 24 hours of people who had died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19.

It was not for deaths from Covid-19 in the previous 24 hours like SAGE and the scientists want us to believe.

The Child Bride has lived in Bolton for almost all of her life and takes a morbid (IMHO) interest in the Bolton Evening News "Death's column."

On a daily basis for the last 10 months I hear " Did you know ....insert name... has passed away? "Her Auntie Mildred used to know the deceased person's milkman and says the cause of death is corona with underlying health issues."

What I would like to know is at the height of a bitterly cold mid-winter here in Bolton, how many people are actually dying as a direct consequence of COVID19 and not from previously known and untreated serious underlying health issues?

USA latest figures
    New cases 261000
    New deaths 4100

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I get confused OC with the constant tinkering and massaging of figures dished out by the Cabal of cretins who are running this $hitfe$t.

The 1,041 figure announced on Wednesday was for deaths recorded in the previous 24 hours of people who had died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19.

It was not for deaths from Covid-19 in the previous 24 hours like SAGE and the scientists want us to believe.

The Child Bride has lived in Bolton for almost all of her life and takes a morbid (IMHO) interest in the Bolton Evening News "Death's column."

On a daily basis for the last 10 months I hear " Did you know ....insert name... has passed away? "Her Auntie Mildred used to know the deceased person's milkman and says the cause of death is corona with underlying health issues."

What I would like to know is at the height of a bitterly cold mid-winter here in Bolton, how many people are actually dying as a direct consequence of COVID19 and not from previously known and untreated serious underlying health issues?
    So avoid answering BT and ignore my questions.
    Why abuse people trying their best to keep you and the rest of us safe despite your attitude. The numbers are what they are and are people who died with or from Covid, ...... but not including those who died after 28 days or those who didn’t have a test at all. So they should be higher by 20%.

Just glad you aren’t running this or it would be a massive disaster. Forecasts are it will be soon in London, but you’ll still be denying it and saying it’s normal, rather Trump like and doing nothing. You can offer no solutions to overfull hospitals and ambulances unable to operate, overworked and stressed staff ...just denial and criticisms of numbers and people and abuse.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 07-01-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Page 163 of 301 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)