+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I'm amostv sorry but not completely....it's only a cold "ive in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
    The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed.
    Almost two years since you posted that Map, the vaccines have been developed and I've had three shots, as has most of the population, but we're still told to wear masks, although there is no evidence that they are the slightest bit of use, and work from home, half of Europe is under Lockdown again to protect against a variant that isn't even making people seriously ill, never mind killing anyone.

Someone is taking the piss.

For the first time in my lifetime I have been really poorly over Christmas.

It started with a sore throat and chesty cough in early December. Usual remedies tried, paracetamol, cough bottles etc., I rang the GP on the insistence of Mrs BT.

I had a 'Phone appointment, he told me I most likely had Covid and needed a PCR test ASAP.

He reminded me during the telecon he had checked my records and I was not vaccinated and I should get double jabbed double quick.

PCR test came back negative, our nursey neighbour popped in Christmas Day, heard me coughing and said I most probably had Bronchitis.

Moral of the story: not every illness is Covid or related to Covid and what's the point of a GP if you can't see them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    For the first time in my lifetime I have been really poorly over Christmas.

It started with a sore throat and chesty cough in early December. Usual remedies tried, paracetamol, cough bottles etc., I rang the GP on the insistence of Mrs BT.

I had a 'Phone appointment, he told me I most likely had Covid and needed a PCR test ASAP.

He reminded me during the telecon he had checked my records and I was not vaccinated and I should get double jabbed double quick.

PCR test came back negative, our nursey neighbour popped in Christmas Day, heard me coughing and said I most probably had Bronchitis.

Moral of the story: not every illness is Covid or related to Covid and what's the point of a GP if you can't see them?
    BT, not all GPs are inaccessible. We have no problem up here, not that I ever see one anyway, nor is there a problem where my daughter-in-law practices in Barnsley. She was telling me yesterday what some of the ex-miners were saying about all the current events ---you couldn't put it in print!

A couple of lads from the estate at the bottom of our road were heard complaining at the pub about the after effects of the jab...

Attachment 20680

An interesting read from New Zealand, on vaccines and their safety.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...-safety-fears/

A couple of lads from the estate at the bottom of our road were heard complaining at the pub about the after effects of the jab...

Attachment 20680
    fake news / misleading - BT.....you can easily tell because the've only got five stubs betwen their legs = 5 jabs, not 7 !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    An interesting read from New Zealand, on vaccines and their safety.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/...-safety-fears/
    the truth is out there - Sinkov....and should be visible to all (sadly not) that by ignoring safety concerns, and vigorously promoting this Experimental operating system (from companies with an extremely shady history) government officials are complicit in falsyfing information, ignoring/suppressing it's dangers - censoring/blacklisting those that speak out in opposition, and misleading the population....if that isn't considered tyranny that deserves an immediate halt to it's practices, then as a free living, free thinking people, we are truly lost.

Here we go again, posted at 7.45pm tonight on the Daily Telegraph website by their Science Editor Sarah Knapton,

"Omicron wave may be slowing as Covid cases drop for second day in row - but over-75s still at risk.

London is seeing a drop in coronavirus cases, while steep rises are gradually slowing in the North West and the South East and the South East"

According to Sarah "steep rises are gradually slowing in the North West"

This from the GOV.UK website,

" Cases in North West England by specimen date."

29/12...33,166
    30/12...28,556
    31/12...22,535
    01/01...14,842
    02/01...21,375
    03/01...23,217
    04/01...16,634

Can you see the steep rise in cases that is gradually slowing ? No, neither can I. Her assertion that the Omicron wave may be slowing is bollox as well. The wave isn't 'slowing' at all, it's actually in retreat, it peaked everywhere over a week ago on the 29th, and cases have been falling ever since. I'm almost lost for words at this latest pack of lies, I really don't know what to make of it, has Sarah lost her reading glasses, is she making it all up off the top of her head, is she being forced to lie, or paid to lie ?

It's all there as clear as day in the governments own stats, but politicians, scientists and the media just refuse to acknowledge it. They continue to lie through their teeth.

A snippet from Yahoo news...

More than 2,500 double vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 double vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Some 511 unvaccinated people died in the last four weeks of COVID-19.

The figures reflect the fact that the vast majority in this age group has had at least two COVID vaccines.

It begs the question, "Why bother getting vaccinated?"

A snippet from Yahoo news...

More than 2,500 double vaccinated over 50s have died from COVID-19 in the past month in England, new data shows.

In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 double vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.

Some 511 unvaccinated people died in the last four weeks of COVID-19.

The figures reflect the fact that the vast majority in this age group has had at least two COVID vaccines.

It begs the question, "Why bother getting vaccinated?"
    It's all bollox BT, many of those 2,683 double-vaxxed died with Covid, not from it, they will have had co-morbidities or were simply old codgers whose time had come. Far more gimmers are vaxxed than unvaxxed, so more of them will be popping their clogs, no vaccine can keep you alive for ever, jabbed or un-jabbed, we're all going to die sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's all bollox BT, many of those 2,683 double-vaxxed died with Covid, not from it, they will have had co-morbidities or were simply old codgers whose time had come. Far more gimmers are vaxxed than unvaxxed, so more of them will be popping their clogs, no vaccine can keep you alive for ever, jabbed or un-jabbed, we're all going to die sometime.
    I hate it when I have to agree with you sinkov. It's all bollox mon ami.

I've been on "Old Bob's" ward twice since Wednesday sinkov, it's packed with 90 year old coffin dodgers suffering from comorbidity and Covid.

I was driving home last night from the hospital and words like, eugenics, euthanasia, and "Why Bother" were running riot through my mind.

Page 291 of 301 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)