+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 290 of 301 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    They are packing as we speak mon ami.
    Good for them, they're all welcome down here, you just hope they'll remember next time they come to vote, just which arsehole forced them into England for Hogmanay, and place their cross accordingly.

New world order: How will COVID-19 affect our future?
    In-depth: Right before the new year, it is time to try to envisage what a future alongside coronavirus might have in store for humankind; sadly, it will stay around for a while, but futurists believe we will all come out of it stronger.

https://www.ynetnews.com/magazine/article/s1nvpe5ik

"It is clear that the coronavirus pandemic will transform the coming decades for human society," says Israeli futurist Prof. David Passig. And while Pfizer has pointed to 2024 as a possible exit date for the pandemic, Passig is highly sceptical it will be over before the end of 2025.
    "There are two or three more waves at the very least, when I said at the beginning of the pandemic that there will be between six to eight waves, everyone thought I was crazy. But I kept saying that at the current rate this virus spreads, it will take time until the coronavirus crisis disappears completely."
    Passig says that he bases his predictions off of simulations he and his colleagues ran in the early days of the pandemic, taking into account a whole host of biological, economic and political variables.
    "Back in March 2020, I argued that the variables that would affect COVID's decay rate were global collaboration, a change of attitude among vaccine opponents and ensuring the whole world got the vaccine,"

"As long as the pandemic is still spreading somewhere around the globe, it won't end completely. It will continue to evolve, resurface, and create new variants. Mankind must do whatever it can to make sure everyone receives the vaccine."
    However, he reserves that the world's current vaccination situation won't suffice in order to eradicate the pandemic and that a change of conduct is also needed.
    The world can't continue to act like atomized units, and countries can't make selfish decisions as they see fit. Only by joining forces will we be able to end this pandemic."

Passig also believes a key element in dealing with the pandemic is to shift the way we perceive democracy.
    "The most important thing to do in dealing with the current epidemic is to bring about a serious reform to the question 'what is democracy', and to improve its definition. Because right now democracy is freedom of the individual, and people act as they see fit. Some get vaccinated, while others won't, and that's childish. This way of action is life-threatening, which can't exist during a pandemic. We must have complete responsibility to one another."
    "If Africa were our brother or a poor elderly man, how would we treat it? Would we leave them weak, or would we try to help them? Because there's an entire continent suffering from extreme poverty, and in the context of COVID, a whole continent struggles to get the required amounts of vaccines.........(read on if you wish?)

We just need to ignore Covid now and hopefully it will go away, perhaps the same strategy will work with Boris and MK Dons.

The New World Order is in play.

Starvation, genocide and plague are sweeping the globe and not one global politician gives a flying f*ck.

Man the lifeboats, it's every man for himself.

It's becoming a serious problem in hospitals again, the virus is being passed on by hospital visitors, so once again visits are being restricted.

https://www.hdft.nhs.uk/news/hospital-visitor-guidance/

"The new variant of Covid-19 (Omicron) is highly transmissible; for this reason, we need to restrict the number of visitors to the wards at our hospital to maintain patient and staff safety. From Thursday 23 December, routine visiting to wards will no longer be possible and visitors will be allowed to visit the hopsital in exceptional cases only, which the ward manager/Nurse in Charge will agree."

Some Hospital Trusts are going further and banning visits altogether.

"More than a dozen hospitals across the country have suspended visits in order to protect patients and staff amid soaring Covid infections. Patients in London, Yorkshire and Es*** are among those who will no longer be able to receive visitors as growing numbers of people are bringing cases onto wards."

Which makes me wonder yet again about face masks. We are told they are worn, not to protect ourselves, but to protect others, wearing a face mask prevents an infected person transmitting the virus to someone else, or so we are told. Now I'm 100% certain that every hospital visitor wears a face mask, but these masked up visitors are transmitting the virus at such a rate they are to be banned from visiting their loved ones who are unfortunate enough to be in a hospital bed.

There is only one conclusion to be drawn from this............

MASKS DON'T WORK

Which is what I've been saying all along, it's what the medical and scientific concensus was originally, until the WHO under political pressure, changed it's advice 18 months ago, and it's what the NHS is telling us now, don't come into a hospital even with a mask on, it will not stop you transmitting the virus, they don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's becoming a serious problem in hospitals again, the virus is being passed on by hospital visitors, so once again visits are being restricted.

https://www.hdft.nhs.uk/news/hospital-visitor-guidance/

"The new variant of Covid-19 (Omicron) is highly transmissible; for this reason, we need to restrict the number of visitors to the wards at our hospital to maintain patient and staff safety. From Thursday 23 December, routine visiting to wards will no longer be possible and visitors will be allowed to visit the hopsital in exceptional cases only, which the ward manager/Nurse in Charge will agree."

Some Hospital Trusts are going further and banning visits altogether.

"More than a dozen hospitals across the country have suspended visits in order to protect patients and staff amid soaring Covid infections. Patients in London, Yorkshire and Es*** are among those who will no longer be able to receive visitors as growing numbers of people are bringing cases onto wards."

Which makes me wonder yet again about face masks. We are told they are worn, not to protect ourselves, but to protect others, wearing a face mask prevents an infected person transmitting the virus to someone else, or so we are told. Now I'm 100% certain that every hospital visitor wears a face mask, but these masked up visitors are transmitting the virus at such a rate they are to be banned from visiting their loved ones who are unfortunate enough to be in a hospital bed.

There is only one conclusion to be drawn from this............

MASKS DON'T WORK

Which is what I've been saying all along, it's what the medical and scientific concensus was originally, until the WHO under political pressure, changed it's advice 18 months ago, and it's what the NHS is telling us now, don't come into a hospital even with a mask on, it will not stop you transmitting the virus, they don't work.
    F*cking amazing "news" is this. Royal Bolton Hospital has banned hospital visitor visits for two years now.

End result: We have not seen "Old Bob" the father-in-law for 14 weeks ever since he was admitted to hospital following a fall.

During his incarceration he has tested positive twice for the Delta variant and once for Omicron, despite him being double jabbed at his time of admission and being Covid free.

Someone is telling porkies again.

F*cking amazing "news" is this. Royal Bolton Hospital has banned hospital visitor visits for two years now.

End result: We have not seen "Old Bob" the father-in-law for 14 weeks ever since he was admitted to hospital following a fall.

During his incarceration he has tested positive twice for the Delta variant and once for Omicron, despite him being double jabbed at his time of admission and being Covid free.

It gets ever more bizarre BT, children will be forced to wear masks when they return to school. So if they don't work in hospitals, why will they work in schools ?

Just another day in the Lunatic Asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It gets ever more bizarre BT, children will be forced to wear masks when they return to school. So if they don't work in hospitals, why will they work in schools ?

Just another day in the Lunatic Asylum.
    Honestly sinkov, I've given up with this bollox, along with about another 40 million others.

I'm amostv sorry but not completely....it's only a cold "ive in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The Province as well as a few others is under Lockdown, i.e cannot leave or enter the Provinces, all public transport , flights and Chinese New Year public gatherings etc. have been suspended. The advice from the Chinese Government is to "Stay indoors, close all windows, do not use A/C, wear a face mask at all times until further notice".
    The reasons that I'm writing this are because I'm bored, being secluded in my room for days and as a warning, if needed, do not come to China for a holiday, work etc. until the virus has been contained, eradicated or a vaccine is developed.

as you know, is all test reliant - BT....USA has just stopped using PCR because it cant differentiate between Convid and any other Influenza viruses, I believe the designer of it did say pretty much exactly that, and when goat pliss and engine oil came up positive, well, that should have done for it, but no, cycle rates could be manipulated, in other words it was the perfect tool for a scam....and this other test (lateral flow), pepsi cola mango chutney orange juice - Water etc, amongst many others, have all given positive results, but if the PCR can't differntiate, then how can that ?

good to see the Dutch people are pushing back harder - and its spreading, finally folk are waking up to the reality that those that "lead" them, do Not have their best interests at heart - hope it not too little, too late.

as for Inhuman lunacy....look to China, scroll down the twitter page to get an idea of what could be coming our way - If we allow this onslaught to continue unabated.

https://twitter.com/songpinganq

Page 290 of 301 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)