+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you stand now?

No one should be compelled to justify to others on here whether or not they attend Oakwell or how frequently they go.

Perks ez expressed a personal view that he considers the owners to have revised their recruitment policy and I respect his right to hold that opinion.

No need for the digs. Let yourself down Jules.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Exactly where I stood after 13 games, 18:games.
    Behind the team....

WOW.... Congrats for waiting so long for your first game. Maybe you only pay money to see the Reds when they play Home Derby’s? Yet your “Opinion” and comments suggest that Even without ACTUALLY seeing them.... you comment so much........

Let yourself down Perky.......

Once a season wonder lad!
    Sorry Perky... Was meant to put a tongue in cheek smiley..... Apologies

Exactly where I stood after 13 games, 18:games.
    Behind the team....

WOW.... Congrats for waiting so long for your first game. Maybe you only pay money to see the Reds when they play Home Derby’s? Yet your “Opinion” and comments suggest that Even without ACTUALLY seeing them.... you comment so much........

Let yourself down Perky.......

Once a season wonder lad!
    It's regretful that you choose to attack individual posters who don't share your views as oppose to condemning the ownership who are the true cause of our problems with the same relish .

The stay aways aren't killing the club , the ownership are .

Nobody attacks you for continuing to go even though I personally believe that continuing to support the team means its high unlikely you will see any great change which is badly needed .

When Perky hands his money over and attends the next game he will at least have parted with his own money which is significantly more than the ownership have done so far .

Sorry Perky... Was meant to put a tongue in cheek smiley..... Apologies
    Fair enough Jules. My comment would not have arisen edda realised it was tongue in cheek.

Jules just chill art. It's a football forum not a slanging match. Your recent posts have been dotted with sarcasm and personal digs. Every person has a right to an opinion whether they attend regularly or not.

Fellas I'm a Yorkshireman it takes a lot to get to me! Everyone is entitled to voice an "Opinion" that is what these forums are for so that we get a broader picture of what people see from their side.
    I hate these owners and really hope they feck off soon, but in my "Opinion" they have met me half way so I will start to go again to support the players not them, unless they flog Mowatt, Woodrow or Chaplin that is!!
    Don't sweat it Jules we are all fans just in different ways...You Redssssssss.

Chaps, I’m really sorry for some of my posts over the last few months. I’m not excusing them. I know I’ve upset plenty. I’ve argued ( and laboured) a point just to poke a reaction......

I failed to listen to Animals “ Draw a Line under it” and SB not replying to any of my posts, and Roma’s disappointment in some of my Very worst posts. Perky, you weren’t even part of the discussion and I attached you... I’m sorry.

I know why this is happening, and I’m trying to stop it. I thought that having a go at folk would relieve a frustration about another situation in my life, but I realise that I’m lonelier without having you lot to talk to.....

I’m sorry guys.
    I Hope to get your trust back, .

I understand your frustrations about the club, and believe me, it’s hard as I’m not a natural happy clapper. ( just ask the poor women in front of me at the home games, as they think I moan all 90 minutes....

I’ll limit my posts to match comments, (and not attendance, or not in future!.

Again. I’m sorry.

Jules.

From what I've read on here over the years Jules there are not many that hold long term grudges against others. We ev our our occasional spats but no real fall arts that last that long.
    I respect your optimistic posts as a good balance to my and some others" negative"(but realistic ) stuff. I hadn't realised I wasn't replying to your posts. Tha ez gone a bit far recently with some comments but, as tha sez, we aren't aware of thi circumstances. I hope tha comes through it all.
    Keep on posting mate and say what tha wants abart Dog's BFC.

Fair comment Jules. I hope your other situation gets sorted mate. I think we all can relate to personal problems or situations that cause anger and frustration. I used to release some of my tension at football matches the odd time but now you are singled out as a divvy if you do that so I dont go anymore. Sitting there quietly watching isn't always what my preference is. Since I've stopped going I find it difficult to release tension. Finding somewhere to channel it wi art upsetting anyone close to you is a struggle for me.

Thaccun ballax thas dun wimee ya gret teercayke Tha neer bottom ov predictions league anorl , so get thi Finga art , " post wenwi winning tha only posts wenwi winning "

I hope your situation can improve, good luck mate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast