+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FA cup match against West Ham united

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Not bad at all considering that all of our star players are out!
    You mean the 'star' players that just cocked up against Sjoke, you just said in your previous post that Brunt and Barry were bossing the midfield, there's a lot to be said for the experience of a couple of players that have played top grade football boingy.

Off out in a few minutes got a load of 'ammers mates to annoy....

Boing boing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    This will sound dreadfully negative buddy, but I now have little interest on the FA Cup. For me, it no longer has the excitement, with most teams from the top 2 tiers fielding primarily reserves. To be honest, I consider a cup run will detract from our league performance, which is our priority.
    However, I have great memories of my school days in the 60s, when we would all rush out to read the blackboard in the playground following the caretaker listing the ‘next round’ cup draws. Great excitement. Nowadays, I and “she who must be obeyed” don’t even bother to attend home cup matches.
    Well done to all those who maintain their support though !
    That's how I feel Prando , nevertheless a great win today + I never want us to lose what ever competition we playin but I think theirs bigger fish to fry this season without any distractions .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    That's how I feel Prando , nevertheless a great win today + I never want us to lose what ever competition we playin but I think theirs bigger fish to fry this season without any distractions .
    Indeed. Good confidence builder to get back to winning ways. Some interesting selection options from Slaven !

Nice to have a win under our belts, a good performance and some confidence again.
    Hopefully it will rub off on the other players and we can get back to winning ways in the league on Tuesday.

I know Austin missed a couple of headers but watching his movements on the BBC highlights he is by our most dangerous striker.

Bilic has to find a way to get him into our regular first eleven because THIS is the guy who has the goals that will get us up.

We need wide players to get quality crosses in early for Austin.

I’d like to see us move one of the defending midfielders because having Sawyers and Livermore both treading on the toes of the back four is a waste of a player.

I’d rather see Austin starting games with lots of pace and movement in and around him and the same on both flanks.

Get the ball into the width of the goal for Charlie FFS.

You're still a smaller club and your fans were outsung but a great team performance means you deserved the win. Good luck in the next round and see you next season hopefully as a Premier League fixture, but given our form, that's not a given.
    Last edited by ImTopMan; 25-01-2020 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Reason For Editing

That's utter bollax. All of my Hammers mates who went today said that our fans sung there hearts out from start to finish. Good job you limited us to only 5000 otherwise you would have needed your earplugs!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan View Post
    You're still a smaller club and your fans were outsung but a great team performance means you deserved the win. Good luck in the next round and see you next season hopefully as a Premier League fixture, but given our form, that's not a given.
    You’re council tenants at an athletics stadium because you don’t own your own ground 🤡🤡😆

You’re also the runt if the London Premier League sides........no other London side takes you seriously.

The last class player you had was Sir Trevor and he retired whilst I was still a New Romantic.

“Big club” 🤭🤭😆😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    That's utter bollax. All of my Hammers mates who went today said that our fans sung there hearts out from start to finish. Good job you limited us to only 5000 otherwise you would have needed your earplugs!
    Agree, hammers fans heard our songs and didn't have any of their own, understandable, as they lost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)