+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sibbick joins Hearts on loan

Sibbick joins Hearts on loan

Barnsley Football Club can confirm that Toby Sibbick has joined Scottish outfit Heart of Midlothian on loan until the end of the season, pending international clearance.

Featuring on 18 occasions throughout the 2019/20 campaign for the Reds, the versatile youngster will now link up with former Reds Head Coach Daniel Stendel at Tynecastle.

Sibbick heads to Edinburgh with Hearts rooted to the foot of the Scottish Premier League and five points from safety.

Everyone at Oakwell wishes Toby the best of luck in his loan move.

I think there’s a good player in there somewhere he was just thrown in too soon

Next Virgil Van Dyke !! Or warrit there Di ck , this seerson wi us cud ev killed his career , agree he's better than wats happened to him , good luck to lad,

I agree ESR the lads got something but the one thing he’s lacking is speed but I’ve seen some good players who lacked speed but found a way to compensate for that so I hope he comes good given time.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Barnsley Football Club can confirm that Toby Sibbick has joined Scottish outfit Heart of Midlothian on loan until the end of the season,

Sibbick heads to Edinburgh with Hearts rooted to the foot of the Scottish Premier League and five points from safety.

Sibbick heads away from Oakwell with Barnsley rooted in the Championship relegation zone effectively six points from safety should Stoke get a point today.
    They couldn't resist the dig abart Stendel. Glasshouses and stones.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-01-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I agree ESR the lads got something but the one thing he’s lacking is speed but I’ve seen some good players who lacked speed but found a way to compensate for that so I hope he comes good given time.
    Paul Futcher was a good example of that. If Tobes comes anywhere near that standard I would be happy.

Oh no can't believe they have let him go we will definately be relegated now!!!!! Sorry but I disagree I think he would make a better Basketball, Netball or Darts player but certainly not Football.