+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Times up

Times up

Sorry James off you go

You sacrificed a kid tonight
    Last edited by hmac; 24-01-2020 at 09:01 PM.

As I've said it will take more than a new manager.....but it's a start.

The whole club owners, staff, fans need a complete change of ethos.

Possible Playoffs hiding numerous faults but that's all it's doing....we are in serious trouble of going down.

How much money does Nelms need to spunk though ,Keyes must be smoking crack to let this continue,seriously I don’t get it...

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Sorry James off you go

You sacrificed a kid tonight
    Definitely set him back in his development.unfortunately it looks like our manager isn’t in any danger of the sack.plus for me was the new signing from Wigan.
    Last edited by legendno9; 24-01-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Missed a word

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    How much money does Nelms need to spunk though ,Keyes must be smoking crack to let this continue,seriously I don’t get it...
    I can’t see Keyes employing a British CEO, there lies our biggest problem, we just hope when he sticks the list of 250 applicants on the dart board, he gets Gary Anderson innto throw the dart

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    Definitely set him back in his development.unfortunately it looks like our manager isn’t in any danger of the sack.plus for me was the new signing from Wigan.
    This assumption that McPake is here for this season whatever happens on the pitch needs to be challenged. If there are no supporters at the games it might force a rethink.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Stadium.....football is kinda irrelevant can be the only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    This assumption that McPake is here for this season whatever happens on the pitch needs to be challenged. If there are no supporters at the games it might force a rethink.
    Have you changed mind on this tonight b cram or recently.

This is not a dig honest but you were keen to stop chopping and changing managers is it tonight that's tipped you?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Stadium.....football is kinda irrelevant can be the only reason.
    If football is irrelevant why have a development that includes a stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If football is irrelevant why have a development that includes a stadium?
    It's been suggested a few times having a stadium is the only reason it's got this far.

Bear in mind it's a stadium, anyone can be tennents really.

I don't think anything will be built.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)