+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Times up

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    This assumption that McPake is here for this season whatever happens on the pitch needs to be challenged. If there are no supporters at the games it might force a rethink.
    i’ve gave my 2 season tickets to a friend and if we are still in the championship next year I’ll not be renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    i’ve gave my 2 season tickets to a friend and if we are still in the championship next year I’ll not be renewing.
    Same here I can’t see me renewing my ticket or my 2 grandsons , I will not put my grandkids through this anymore

[QUOTE=islaydarkblue;39417105]
    Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    There are already other conference venues in Dundee.
    The new stadium development will provide additional income streams for Dark Blue Property Holidings Limited (DBPHL).
    Meanwhile Dundee Football Club Limited will receive the gate money plus sponsorship and a percentage of the hospitality sold at the home games. We will have to pay rental to use the stadium and adjoining artificial pitches and unlike St Johnstone any profits from funeral teas etc will likely go to DBPHL.
    If this stadium is ever built I hope that we have a ‘nailed down and watertight lease’ in case the Yanks sell out to a group of investors who have no interest in Dundee Football Club.
    If they have no interest in the football club why would they buy a football stadium?

[QUOTE=BCram;39417401]
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

If they have no interest in the football club why would they buy a football stadium?
    They will be interested in making money from the site which allegedly is going to have in addition to a Crematorium, retail units a new hotel. The last thing we need is another travel lodge or hotel on this stretch of the Kingsway.

Islay, why have a stadium in the plans at all? Estimates of costs are North of £20m. The stadium complicates the access rules enormously so why have it? They are investing in the football club, so I think they are intent on building the staduim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)