+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hemmings

Hemmings

The lad can’t be happy with the roll he’s had to play since coming back, sometimes as a lone striker with no service, chasing lost causes, and defenders passing balls around him, or when they do go two up front the service is just as bad, either forward having to go out wide to pick up balls leaving no link up play in the middle,

I did see a chink of light last night with the boy from Wigan, he looks like he’ll cut inside, pass and go, and maybe connect with front two, last night watching when he was on the ball, our players just stood and watched him, only once did I notice Kerr make an overlap, that’s something we’ve been missing all season, maybe a little light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully not to late

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    The lad can’t be happy with the roll he’s had to play since coming back, sometimes as a lone striker with no service, chasing lost causes, and defenders passing balls around him, or when they do go two up front the service is just as bad, either forward having to go out wide to pick up balls leaving no link up play in the middle,

I did see a chink of light last night with the boy from Wigan, he looks like he’ll cut inside, pass and go, and maybe connect with front two, last night watching when he was on the ball, our players just stood and watched him, only once did I notice Kerr make an overlap, that’s something we’ve been missing all season, maybe a little light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully not to late
    Nelson looked like a player on fire on his debut at Tynecastle ,soon coached that out of him same will happen to Crankshaft...!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Nelson looked like a player on fire on his debut at Tynecastle ,soon coached that out of him same will happen to Crankshaft...!!!...
    And a player we couldn’t afford scores for Arbroath

if I was hemmings I’d be looking to move asap.mcpake is destroying any confidence by playing him as a lone striker.play with 2 wide men and 2 strikers and see how we get on.ffs it’s championship teams we are up against.we can’t defend and make very little chances .recipe for failure.

Yes the Dab slayer scores on his debut

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    if I was hemmings I’d be looking to move asap.mcpake is destroying any confidence by playing him as a lone striker.play with 2 wide men and 2 strikers and see how we get on.ffs it’s championship teams we are up against.we can’t defend and make very little chances .recipe for failure.
    I’ve been saying to mates all season, we shouldn’t be changing formations to play against certain teams in this league, we should have an attacking formation and play the same home or away in this league

I’ve been saying to mates all season, we shouldn’t be changing formations to play against certain teams in this league, we should have an attacking formation and play the same home or away in this league
    We always end applying the same way against teams though.

absolutely spot on mate

Someone needs to take McPake aside, in private and tell him to read this thread. No need for histrionics, just play the same players in their best positions. Play 2 up top, get Dorrans playing higher up the pitch and get at least one winger to fire in crosses.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)