+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia royal family..

😂 that word was s e x...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    I could name plenty of blokes that are doing a shocking job too...

*** doesn't come into it, certainly at boardroom level...

This is not a using the clubs money situation...
    To name one. Big Fat Ashley and the teaboy.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    how can a potential owner use the clubs money to buy the club?
    the report is they bid £340m to buy the club outright.
    "women in football dont work" holy shlt, thats a very strange view. Please give us your insight on this chestnut.
    www.talkshyte.com is back mate don’t rise to the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    To name one. Big Fat Ashley and the teaboy.
    They are two big beatches Pat.

This is the Wall Street Journal, not some Red Top skank of a tabloid reporting this so my attention has been caught.

Would we be selling our souls after what happened in Turkey? Would anyone care after if we went and signed Mbappe?

I’d be uncomfortable if a deal went through

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Selling to a killer
    Or is it just to make Mike Ashley the better option
    There aren't many governments and countries who are not killers. Including our own.

Thats the world we live in.

Personally, their other activities wouldn't enter my thoughts, only what they were doing with the club...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Personally, their other activities wouldn't enter my thoughts, only what they were doing with the club...
    If it rids us of Ashley and his cohorts then bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    If it rids us of Ashley and his cohorts then bring it on
    I'll only believe it when the new owners have their feet firmly under the table, all of the Shyte Direct Crap advertising which litters our stadium is piled in the middle of the pitch and ceremoniously burned and Fat Pig Ashley is captured by the fans and strung up outside of St James' Park upside down by the goolies.

P.s. and the tea boy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    This is the Wall Street Journal, not some Red Top skank of a tabloid reporting this so my attention has been caught.

Would we be selling our souls after what happened in Turkey? Would anyone care after if we went and signed Mbappe?

I’d be uncomfortable if a deal went through
    To be honest, Benny, if we lived our lives by only dealing with people (on a personal level) or governments (on a wider level) whose principles and ethics exactly matched our own then you'd never get anything done or move forward or, well, you get the picture.

Like it or not, the further away from affecting your own life something is, the easier it is to turn a blind eye or look the other way.

I'm sorry, but I'd have them over Ashley in a heartbeat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)