+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This board

This board

Hasn't taken long has it.Arguments we have done to death Ashley this and Ashley that,Rafa was sh́te etc etc.Bruce is great,the football is better blah blah blah.
    Not saying we should all agree,but even threads started about something else end up at the same place.The ignore button is used again,the same drivel is not for me.

Hello Geordie. Not been on here for awhile but agree. I still check in from time to time to get the latest news but find it a very negative place.

Good evening,I am as guilty as anyone for negativity but with good reason.I cant see the club doing anything with Bruce or Ashley but come on,every thread doesnt have to go down the same route.
    It's just baiting sh́te and at 46 it's not for me.Before anyone says anything,I air my view and dont try and ram it down anyones throat.

Yeah life is too short. The Way I see it is everyone is entitled to their opinion.Agree or disagree in a civilised manner but no point in bursting a blood vessel. Best way is just ignore.

oh deary me we have a game day and we have apost like this
    did dums

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMag View Post
    Hello Geordie. Not been on here for awhile but agree. I still check in from time to time to get the latest news but find it a very negative place.
    hi, Mitch...it's great to see you back on, man.

I'm guilty. I did burst a blood vessel on the match thread out of pure frustration. Apologies.

Cheers Zip.Been a long time.Got locked out when I changed computers so couldn't log in.Had a mess about today as the match was so boring and was able get a password to my account.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)