+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The inquest

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I know Drunken Sailor, I'm talking about our record against bottom half sides away.

Nothing to do with Chesterfield game, we've already lost as you know away. Point proven.
    You really are fcukin stupid................lol

Yes because you for the 14th misread a post of mine. Maybe try reading it twice , no let's play safe three times before posting.

I literally couldnt of made it clearer.

Away sides
    Bottom half sides
    Poor record
    Inexcusable

Remember Navy read it more than once

'have'

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Lol
    What does that stand for btw?
    Apparently it stands for 'laugh out loud', which seems incredible when you think that laddo uses it on a very regular basis. Have you ever seen a post from him that would make you 'cab' (chuckle a bit) let alone laugh out loud? He seems to lol at the tiniest little thing, so he's either a very happy person or he's a bit simple. Make your own mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    'have'
    I have to admit I almost managed a 'lol' at that. Actually posting "I literally couldnt of made it clearer" takes irony to new levels!

cab

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

cab
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Yes because you for the 14th misread a post of mine. Maybe try reading it twice , no let's play safe three times before posting.

I literally couldnt of made it clearer.

Away sides
    Bottom half sides
    Poor record
    Inexcusable

Remember Navy read it more than once
    IT IS HAVE. NOT OF.

Please try and remember that? Most 8 year olds can manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Lol
    What does that stand for btw?
    For quite a while David Cameron would sign letters off to Rebekah Brooks with LOL, believing it meant Lots Of Love. I wonder if he wrote SWALK on the back of the envelope?

Don't get your knickers in a twist Gentlemen, it really isn't that important on a football forum. But whilst you are all on one.....

I've seen the word loose written on here instead of lose dozens and dozens of times. Yet nobody picks up on that, either the Grammar and Spelling police haven't learnt the spelling of that. I did way before I was 8 year olds btw, or you are all just very selective.

It's "we will lose against Chesterfield" if we play play like that again, not "we will loose against Chesterfield".

The second one literally makes no sense. Why don't people highlight that beauty? Loose Vs Lose, it's der worst

Whilst you are at it, can someone help Navy Pie understand posts on here. He regularly gets the wrong end of the stick with multiple posters comments.
    Just a little assistance with the explanation would help matters no end.

Now back to the inquest. How did Dennis play today? Fitzsimmons? Bakayoyo? Roberts? Anybody who went can you let us all know how they got on. Let's get to the bottom of this 2-0 defeat.

The inquest continues

£2.53

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    For quite a while David Cameron would sign letters off to Rebekah Brooks with LOL, believing it meant Lots Of Love. I wonder if he wrote SWALK on the back of the envelope?
    only if he was writing from NORWICH?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast