+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The inquest

The inquest

Why oh why Neal did you change a team that managed such a great result against a magnificent Dover side. Well, in you defence, you were playing the mighty Dag and Redbrick Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why oh why Neal did you change a team that managed such a great result against a magnificent Dover side. Well, in you defence, you were playing the mighty Dag and Redbrick Arms.
    Slocombe and McCrory injured, Osborne off the pace at last home game, Dennis in to mix it up as we couldn't score last week was expecting changes.

Lol.

Clearly a windup post, but should provide some interesting replies.

Why would you bring in goal machine Dennis and the exciting new signing, he's been here 5 days after all.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Lol.

Clearly a windup post, but should provide some interesting replies.

Why would you bring in goal machine Dennis and the exciting new signing, he's been here 5 days after all.
    Lol
    What does that stand for btw?

Ardley is football’s version of Jeremy Corbyn. Claiming we didn’t deserve to lose today. Everyone else says we did.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Ardley is football’s version of Jeremy Corbyn. Claiming we didn’t deserve to lose today. Everyone else says we did.
    Sometimes fatboy, I love yer posts.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Sometimes fatboy, I love yer posts.
    So last week we had what a great away record Dover have. Not sure about the Dag & Duck but next were gonna have Chessie are fighting for their lives. So, we just can't simply beat a team we are supposed to better than.

Looks that way, very poor record away from home against bottom half sides.

Add on the TV curse , and it's get your money on Chesterfield at the bookies

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks that way, very poor record away from home against bottom half sides.

Add on the TV curse , and it's get your money on Chesterfield at the bookies
    Saddo, we are at home.

I know Drunken Sailor, I'm talking about our record against bottom half sides away.

Nothing to do with Chesterfield game, we've already lost as you know away. Point proven.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast