+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Struber, is he actually any good?

Struber, is he actually any good?

His tactics are proving to be woeful, especially now the honeymoon period is well and truly over! Playing players out of position, key players at that. Our best striker playing as an attacking midfielder, what the fuxk!? A winger playing as a central midfielder, again what the fuxk!? The formation leaves us far too exposed down the flanks. And who are our full backs? Jordan bloody Williams! Nowhere near good enough defensively to deal with wave after wave of attack. Don’t get me started on the baffling persistence of playing it out from the back! Come on Struber lad, these are obvious flaws in the tactic and formation, flaws that any average joe footballer can clearly see. Football is a simple game, just go back to basics! Especially because we aren’t very good!
    And I know the board have played a massive part in our downfall, but as a manager/head coach, one must not make absolutely daft decisions, especially in the championship. The jury is well and truly out on the management team already for me. What a sad state of affairs ffs!

We ev to be patient.

He is "doing well" I keep reading.

His eye for a player is questionable that I do know , the two who have followed him from Austria look bang average and I'm being kind .

In answer to the O P, No , plus he looks like him of Corrie , Taxi driver /winda cleerna /bigamist !!

I'm always going to give the HC a good go given the parameters they have to work under here .

However the two lads he's brought in from his time at Wolfsburg are concerning because he owns the pair of em , absolutely no way were they off the spreadsheet .

It's worrying that he thought they could play at this level given he's worked with them before , I'm sensing some sentimental thing here which has no place in football , if your old colleagues have flaws even though you like em don't get em jobs at your new company because they'll embarrass you and make you look a tw@t .

He's a difficult job but in my opinion he's part of this debacle now .

His two muckers at Wolfsburg are munters at this level , shyte the pair of em .

Critical window and you've shot yourself right in the foot now .

This ain't the 12 club Austrian Bundesliga .

Wolfsberger AC (Athletic Club) Animal. I wish they had come from Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga.

As part of a sponsorship deal Wolfsberger have been renamed RZ Pellets WAC this season. Nowts sacred.

I agree with your post.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-01-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wolfsberger Animal. I wish they had come from Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga.

As part of a sponsorship deal Wolfsberger have been renamed RZ Pellets this season. Nowts sacred.
    Aye I knew it was one of em but couldn't remember which one played in the German Bundesliga or the one in Austria .

Just like the two new Austrian lads, Struber isn’t yet acclimatised to this level. But therein lies the problem, we are signing folk who clearly need time to get up to speed with how the English game works on and off the pitch. We haven’t got time in this league, we need personnel in for the here and now. Well unfortunately it’s too late, and next season in league 1, it’s going to be a massive massive struggle. The begging letters a couple of months away from being posted. Well they can shove it right up their arses, we are a shambles and until this bunch of charlatans at board level are out of the club, then there is no way forward for us.
    Oh well, more family time for me then, and extra cash in the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Just like the two new Austrian lads, Struber isn’t yet acclimatised to this level. But therein lies the problem, we are signing folk who clearly need time to get up to speed with how the English game works on and off the pitch. We haven’t got time in this league, we need personnel in for the here and now. Well unfortunately it’s too late, and next season in league 1, it’s going to be a massive massive struggle. The begging letters a couple of months away from being posted. Well they can shove it right up their arses, we are a shambles and until this bunch of charlatans at board level are out of the club, then there is no way forward for us.
    It's actually a bit of a pyss take that Struber gets the reactive gig to bring in the 26 and 29 years olds when the guy they should have backed with every resource we had is currently at Hearts .

Which says to me these feckers no nowt about football and should feck off with their so called policies , sit in the boardroom and do boardroom things and leave football to those who have played the game , coached the game and no what it takes to get the required results .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    And they'll be thousands do same riddler and these non football Rsholes still won't get it

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast