+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Peterborough United Post Match Thoughts

Was never really in it we huffed and puffed but apart from the goal and a good save from there keeper from Smith in the Secound half we didn't have a shot on goal.

Posh are nothing special think off memory they had 2 other shots on target apart from the goals which iversen made a good save for one.

There little black lad up front was good.

When there player went down injured in the Secound half and we was chanting you soft southern ******* did anyone else notice toney singing along with us about his own team mate??

If that's what a few million gets you for the posh team based on today this is a poor league

Warne out.

Not sure why Warney didn’t change it, far too late with subs but I suppose he’s still learning ��

We could have got a point but we wouldn’t have deserved it imo
    Players were just not their best today.

Officials are ****e but nowt new, we keep complaining but they just ignore us.

Ipswich now top but not for long

Hope Crooks is back Tuesday but understand if he isn’t

They’re always selfish giddy, don’t try and be polite to them because they don’t understand that language.

Motm erm .... Ihiekwe
    Last edited by millertop; 25-01-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Forgot to nominate my MoM. Stand up (or should that be "fall down"?) Posh's number 15, Thompson. Watch out Tom Daley, this guy is guaranteed a gold in diving!
    Last edited by mygiddypant; 25-01-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Just seen that a few older fans fell due to the state of that away end, does it get reported? How much time have they actually been given to sort them out?

Just got back.

First of all the ground.
    A dump with unsafe seats. Smallest toilet in the world queuing ridiculous. Not enough seats for all supporters.

Second
    Our fans pissed up morons arguing with each other. A bottle of water thrown at there players embarrassment.

The game

Bad start I thought keeper should have saved both. Mattock why do we play him ??
    Hoof ball at times.
    Should have had a penalty but never really looked that dangerous.
    Why not bring Hastie on ?

Big game Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just got back.

First of all the ground.
    A dump with unsafe seats. Smallest toilet in the world queuing ridiculous. Not enough seats for all supporters.

Second
    Our fans pissed up morons arguing with each other. A bottle of water thrown at there players embarrassment.

The game

Bad start I thought keeper should have saved both. Mattock why do we play him ??
    Hoof ball at times.

Big game Tuesday
    I honestly don’t like Mattock (not saying he **** all the time) but I decided not to comment in case my judgement was clouded so glad to read your post 😂

Seriously there is some fans that just go for ‘a piss up’ and not bothered about game then want to be ****ers while real fans want to watch the game

Agree about our idiot fans.
    Terrible view in the ground spent all game looking around the pillar.

We deserved a draw today however all our players looked a bit off the pace.
    I’ve never rated Mattock at all.
    There fans outside accused our players of been fast track bullies.
    I suggested they spent all week watching Tom Daley cheating ****s.

Jack Taylor (ex- Barnet) looked useful. Can't see our chairman spending £500k on a non-league player. He'll take promotion,but only on the cheap Yet this is such a bad league that a bit of astute spending this month could get us back up. Tend to agree about Mattock. Wangled a new contract and now taking the proverbial. Like Barlaser but when he's not allowed time on the ball he's ineffective. We should have stuck Lindsay in midfield and played for a point today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just got back.

First of all the ground.

Second

The game

Hoof ball at times.

Big game Tuesday
    Agree away end unsafe if you look at rest of ground new seats everywhere else

Saw the bottle thrown agree no need - idiots

Thought Iverson should have come out sooner for second goal first one should have been dealt with but good pass to Toney
    Hoof ball I'm afraid all back four particularly guilty just by-passed midfield who never really got it down and played like they can do either . Missed Crooks a lot today imo
    Definite penalty for me ref poor again
    I would have also fetched Hastie on thought if anybody could have created something today it was him Warney obviously has his reasons why he's not playing him
    I think if Crooks had played Mattock would not have

Also missed Vassel today fair play to him coming in with the fans to watch the game ( good lad )
    Last edited by redhouse; 25-01-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Monumental game on Tuesday night against Ipswich Town no doubt about it .

Monumental in a physiological way , win the game and it's a real boost with a tremendous feel factor surrounding it .

Lose it and the doubts creep in or they can do .

A must not lose game for me and a draw wouldn't be the end of the world but don't lose whatever you do .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast