+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: St mirren V Dons

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Did I hear Derek gtf. Sure I did
    That's what i thought too

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I take my own.

Solar powered and battery back up. Nothing but the best.

Also has that sin/cos/tan thing.

Can also make it read BOOBLESS if you turn it upside down.
    We used to do the word HELLISH in a similar manner and for some reason we kept doing it despite the fact that the result was always the same. Sounds apt as far as today’s performance, and performances generally, are concerned. But could someone please tell Dell the very same thing and ask him to try something different!

Wouldn't make any difference to his ego anyway. He will just watch the game back on RedTV and listen to how wonderful we are. Cormack should be all over this though as it is a situation that is slowly festering and any idiot can plainly see it other than the two aforementioned buffoons.

Yes, definitely
    No doubt those that did were tut tutted at by the happy clappers

Do i get a coconut

0-0 at St Mirren

Musselburgh cruising 2-0

9 points out of 24 since the beginning of December. Usually our strongest period. Add to that a friendly defeat and a very lucky win against lower league opposition. Surely someone must start asking DM some more realistic questions about his underperforming.

That’ll be another couple hundred off the next home game.. I’d love to listen to Milnes reasoning for that extension..

That's 9pts from an available 24pts which is shocking. It's so easy for a team to tick their own personal boxes by passing sideways all the time or run 30 yards to make a 10 yard pass. We should be running 10 yards and making 30 yard forward passes.

I stick by what I said after we got knocked out the league Cup. If we are out of the cup by April and around 5th, 6th place then Derek will be gone.

If we do get offered anything remotely close to the figures mentioned for any of our "assets" then we should cash in straight away. Losing them will not significantly weaken us and it might actually force us into playing football rather than what we are trying to do now. Better doing it before others find out that their respective bubbles have well and truly burst.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    That’ll be another couple hundred off the next home game.. I’d love to listen to Milnes reasoning for that extension..
    It’s so typical of that horrendous bumbling hun c*nt, that he’s still f*cking us over despite stepping down

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast