+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: heard a new one

Project zebra is the name of the company opened by staveley to broker this deal

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    ^^

This is good TOTM, but like the vast majority of us we will believe it when the fat "lady" sings. Substitute fat lady for fat Ashley. I do not care if Staveley is involved as she will be on the periphery of the end result. I am off to Oz tomorrow so will follow on the mob and hope that you guys enjoy the craic. Maybe if Catherine Cookson was still alive she would have written a fantastic book that would become a best TV drama!

Take care all.
    Enjoy mate we can only live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Project zebra is the name of the company opened by staveley to broker this deal
    Aye monochrome was the last one though Kev

A lot boycotted before this season,10000 boycotted this season.Wouldn't it be Ashley to sell the club now he has given the tickets away,a takeover would mean no way back for most that stayed away as most on the freebies will renew.A cùnts trick from the biggest cùnt of all.

My mates who still go say that my seat hasn't been sold...it's got someone new in each week if at all....I'm hoping that if we get a new owner I'll be able to get my old seat back.

Long shot on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    My mates who still go say that my seat hasn't been sold...it's got someone new in each week if at all....I'm hoping that if we get a new owner I'll be able to get my old seat back.

Long shot on both counts.
    Never give up hoping on both accounts Zip. Old saying remember. " Where there's hope there's life" and " where there's life there's hope"

It also goes to show the freebie tickets aren't taken up by regular attendees.

so people dont want ash as owner but would take a member of a royal family with a track record of horrors on human rights??

sport washing i think it is called

and stavely wants 10% for introducing the royal family ??

why would someone who pays more for a painting than he will need to pay for the club need to give 30-40 mill to stavely

fishy

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so people dont want ash as owner but would take a member of a royal family with a track record of horrors on human rights??

sport washing i think it is called

and stavely wants 10% for introducing the royal family ??

why would someone who pays more for a painting than he will need to pay for the club need to give 30-40 mill to stavely

fishy
    Businesses often employ a broker or middleman to complete a deal...the Prince is in no way going to sit down and do business himself...there is nothing strange here except your hatred for Staveley...

I thought you were supposed to be in business...😂

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Businesses often employ a broker or middleman to complete a deal...the Prince is in no way going to sit down and do business himself...there is nothing strange here except your hatred for Staveley...

I thought you were supposed to be in business...😂
    100% agree mate

Does anyone with half a brain think for one minute that a Prince from the Royal Saudi Household would sit down to do business with a known Cockney Spiv.

You couldn’t make it up man

Thought Shelvey was buying us? Now i'm confused.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)