+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: heard a new one

He needs to move them wider ,a lot wider for his record signing

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    He needs to move them wider ,a lot wider for his record signing

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Took the lady wife to the Pavilion restaurant in Consett tonight.
    Food was awesome but
    There was a table of flash ****s just along from where we were, talking about Newcastle and Mike Ashley.

The little fat bald fecker with the tan and the white suit jacket with jeans of the bunch was a cockney, living it large as they like to say. (having a conversation with his mates but loud enough for the entire place to be a part of the chit chat)

claims he has worked for Mike Ashley in the past and if there is news of a takeover in the press, its not going to happen.
    Del boy reckons, dealing with Ashley is near impossible, he likes to have the upper ground and wont give in. Apparently, once Ashley agrees a deal, he likes to "move the goal posts" and squeeze as much out of them as he can and see how desperate they are to clinch the deal. Ashley rarely sells and when firms go public its a last ditch attempt to save the deal and make him squirm by causing unrest.

It could be just another southern **** talking shlt but it wouldnt suprise me if he was telling the truth also.
    Every deal we know about has failed, rumours in the past of his conditions.
    Now, these talks have been going on for 4 months and suddenly its in the media?

I may be naieve, but if there have been talks for 4 MONTHS and they havent even agreed a fee, thats some plss poor negotiations. **** sake that should be the very first discussion
    Ok.

if ts in tehe press like last time its stavely stirring the ****e

why would a saudi prince need her
    did he need her when he tried to buy manure

the bloke is worth billions he doesnt need someone like stavely to make this deal

i have said before and ill say it again buying the toon properly is a 600 to a billion pound investment

I can imagine the size of the paddling pools, Extra wheely bin ice baths, Saudi Oil money could buy for the training ground.

Might upgrade to them blue bins ,git posh like

what's a posh cockney doing in consett ?

It would be fantastic if that lovely business lady Stavely could broker this deal

Imagine getting rid of Ashley and all his cohorts. A new manager and experienced coaching staff along with a ground update and state of the art training facilities

Top players would then be attracted to coming to the club instead of us having to put up with second rate loan signings.

We would probably get around £2 million for our Brazilian Centre Forward who makes Mirandina look like Pele imagine getting rid of Atsu as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    It would be fantastic if that lovely business lady Stavely could broker this deal

Imagine getting rid of Ashley and all his cohorts. A new manager and experienced coaching staff along with a ground update and state of the art training facilities

Top players would then be attracted to coming to the club instead of us having to put up with second rate loan signings.

We would probably get around £2 million for our Brazilian Centre Forward who makes Mirandina look like Pele imagine getting rid of Atsu as well.
    ^^

This is good TOTM, but like the vast majority of us we will believe it when the fat "lady" sings. Substitute fat lady for fat Ashley. I do not care if Staveley is involved as she will be on the periphery of the end result. I am off to Oz tomorrow so will follow on the mob and hope that you guys enjoy the craic. Maybe if Catherine Cookson was still alive she would have written a fantastic book that would become a best TV drama!

Take care all.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    ^^

This is good TOTM, but like the vast majority of us we will believe it when the fat "lady" sings. Substitute fat lady for fat Ashley. I do not care if Staveley is involved as she will be on the periphery of the end result. I am off to Oz tomorrow so will follow on the mob and hope that you guys enjoy the craic. Maybe if Catherine Cookson was still alive she would have written a fantastic book that would become a best TV drama!

Take care all.
    Holiday, Ian? If so, have a great time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)