+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheerio for now

well its true aloreburn ,everytime the subject gets brought up jardi has the same reply every time ,rambling on about what thayv done for the club in the past ,yet we are scrimping and scraving along dodging relegation with a thread bare squad so its myself that shal display the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to you lot lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well its true aloreburn ,everytime the subject gets brought up jardi has the same reply every time ,rambling on about what thayv done for the club in the past ,yet we are scrimping and scraving along dodging relegation with a thread bare squad so its myself that shal display the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to you lot lol .
    You’ve played your part in spoiling what was once an excellent message board.

Gentlemen I rest my case. Now for that well earned break.

I thinl I will do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Baw Heid View Post
    I thinl I will do the same
    Same here

It's like one flew over the cuckoo's nest on this board nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    It's like one flew over the cuckoo's nest on this board nowadays

sad really looks to me like there is two sides to this and both have there merits . one group are happy go lucky fans who are content with queens as thay are .arguing what our board have done for the club .the other side see the now and the future of queens ,thread bare squads struggling financially and want change looking to the future of the club .as I say both arguments hold up the past is the past and the future isn't looking too bright atm .my view of it is I think our board have done well steadying the ship and adding extra infrastructure to the club to create more funds .but queens are still struggling so I'm in the time for change camp .
    Last edited by tobbacoman; 27-01-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tobbacoman View Post
    sad really looks to me like there is two sides to this and both have there merits . one group are happy go lucky fans who are content with queens as thay are .arguing what our board have done for the club .the other side see the now and the future of queens ,thread bare squads struggling financially and want change looking to the future of the club .as I say both arguments hold up the past is the past and the future isn't looking too bright atm .my view of it is I think our board have done well steadying the ship and adding extra infrastructure to the club to create more funds .but queens are still struggling so I'm in the time for change camp .
    You write and spell exactly the same way as your friend Francis

Jeez Francis, - you really are a class act aren't you...…..and please don't answer!

No wonder the man's gone, and you can't even see the irony in your statement!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)