+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Trial of Christine Keeler

O/T The Trial of Christine Keeler

Concludes tonight on BBC, has anybody else been watching it ?
    corruption , cover ups , lies, somethings never change !

" while Miss Keeler was up to her ty ts in champagne , Stephen Ward was up to his balls in cider " !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Concludes tonight on BBC, has anybody else been watching it ?
    corruption , cover ups , lies, somethings never change !

" while Miss Keeler was up to her ty ts in champagne , Stephen Ward was up to his balls in cider " !
    I haven't seen it Roma but coming home from work the other night I had Radio 4 on , sometimes I put it on for a change from the same old repetitive music .

They were interviewing a journalist who spent the last day of Stephen Wards life with him before he committed suicide , obviously he didn't know he was going to kill himself at the time .

As you say corruption , lies , cover ups and what the state is capable of to protect the so called elite .

Mind blowing interview it was .

The state and the establishment are capable of anything and what's more they get away with it .

It may be just me but I think that Boris Johnson sometimes lies and may have a few secrets being "kept quiet"

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It may be just me but I think that Boris Johnson sometimes lies and may have a few secrets being "kept quiet"
    Man of the people SB and his word is his bond !!!!

What about the Saudi Prince wanting to buy Newcastle (the football club, not the city).
    How can he be deemed fit and proper?
    Having a journalist dismembered and denying any involvement. Phone hacking and presiding over daily executions.
    Maybe an upgrade on Ashley, but fit & proper?
    I suppose he's got enough money he can do what he wants.
    Wouldn't it be refreshing if somebody said no to him?

Anybody see that Tom Mangold programme last neet on the Profumo cover up by the establishment with film recorded at the time ?

It would never happen nardays that rich and powerful men, even royalty, are "introduced" to pretty t eenage girls at big posh houses by a social go between and then that go between kills izzen.---Hold on a minute

A missed it a went to fetha assul watch it thisaft , Wife sed it wa interesting ,
    nubdi will convince me abart that black merc that crashed inna tunnel in Paris wa an accident ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    What about the Saudi Prince wanting to buy Newcastle (the football club, not the city).
    Having a journalist dismembered and denying any involvement. Phone hacking and presiding over daily executions.
    Wouldn't it be refreshing if somebody said no to him?[/QUOTE]

It 'd be a bloody miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    He'll pass the fit and proper person test, can you imagine the uproar if he dint? Racism a tell thi, and all that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It 'd be a bloody miracle[/QUOTE]
    Loads of people said no to him "no, no please no", then silence and a basket of head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast